marscrushinit
marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
This just popped up . I love this! 😀
Anyone else have this 

Comments

• tlh1249
    tlh1249 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Is there a new update?
    Mine doesnt show that and I've been WAITING so patiently for something like that😆😆😆
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    Yes, it Is new.
    But it vanished 😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • tlh1249
    tlh1249 Posts: 2 Newbie
     :( ....disappointed,  but thanks... now I'll stop looking to figure it out

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey guys! 

Our sweet Studio is currently testing different options with Ads and are looking at implementing it to the game :) It was available to a small percentage of players initially, to get extra moves at the end of a level. With the new release today (1.14), the "Watch an Ad" option will be given to refill lives once you have used them all. 

Any feedback, please let us know as we want to make sure you guys are happy :)

Thanks 🍒
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    I really like this and I think it's a win win for everybody 😁. I passed two levels i played due to those 3 extra moves. Please implement this . O have no lost it and I really liked it 
  • sarable
    sarable Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm really disappointed that I no longer have the option to watch ads to get extra move and/or extra lives it makes me not want to play anymore 
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    I will get it sometimes depending on my level  but  I watch an ad to get 4 extra moves
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @QueenMia here is my feedback regarding adds.  I have been given many different options for extra moves.  When it is just one extra move I don't bother unless I have one move left to win.  The four and three extra moves I will sometimes try if I have a really good move (coloring candy next to a wrapped candy) or I am close.  The adds in the beginning to get a color bomb or a coloring candy I will watch.  I will also watch the adds for an extra life.  I get the adds but not any of the special events so I guess that is ok.
  • cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    Nope  :3  I don't have this feature. The same thing pops up on my hubby's CCSoda but not on mine either. 🤷
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Acv said:
    @QueenMia here is my feedback regarding adds.  I have been given many different options for extra moves.  When it is just one extra move I don't bother unless I have one move left to win.  The four and three extra moves I will sometimes try if I have a really good move (coloring candy next to a wrapped candy) or I am close.  The adds in the beginning to get a color bomb or a coloring candy I will watch.  I will also watch the adds for an extra life.  I get the adds but not any of the special events so I guess that is ok.
    That's really good feedback! Thanks for taking the time to let us know, @Acv 🙏🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?