1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

2nd Bubble Gum level froze up

Options

Answers

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Same thing happened to me today 4 times.
    There seam to be a few issues at the moment and I feel not much is being done to help us players.
    I agree that it has nothing to do with our devices.
    I love this game.
    PLEASE help 
    ID 10745556539
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lulu13, @marajayne & @KatKrazee - just to follow up in order to help diagnose the issue we need to confirm what type of platform you are playing from (PC or mobile - Android/IOS) and if you use King or FB to access the site. Also if you haven’t already provided your game ID please do so, and our player support team will be able to investigate further.

Lastly any screenshots you might be able to take when it occurs would help as well 🙏🏻
  • lulu13
    Options
    I play using IOS and I play on King. 
    Hop
  • KingChewy
    Options
    Thank you @lulu13 - you said it happened 4 times correct? Do you happen to have a screenshot of one of them you could share? If not can you take a screenshot of your teams progress and post it here using the Mountain 🏔 icon above?

Im very sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Hopefully with the info everyone is providing the player support team will be able to diagnosis the issue 🙏🏻
  • lulu13
    Options
  • lulu13
    Options
    Don’t have a screenshot of incident  but have sent team progress screenshot. 
    Thank you for your help 😊
  • KingChewy
    Options
    Thank you @lulu13 - I’ve asked the CM and player support team to review this again! Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏🏻
  • marajayne
    marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    lulu13 said:

Dang, Lulu!  You're killing it!
  • marajayne
    marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @lulu13, @marajayne & @KatKrazee - just to follow up in order to help diagnose the issue we need to confirm what type of platform you are playing from (PC or mobile - Android/IOS) and if you use King or FB to access the site. Also if you haven’t already provided your game ID please do so, and our player support team will be able to investigate further.

Lastly any screenshots you might be able to take when it occurs would help as well 🙏🏻
    All of your questions have already been answered above, with the exception of what OS I'm using, but since I have a Google Pixel 3, I thought it was apparent that I'm on Android. I did not think to get a screenshot, but here's one of my team score. 
  • lulu13
    Options
    Game froze again! Twice this time. 
    Took screen shot this time and will post them. I had all 3 boosters for 2 hours and lost two lives having to quit game. One of them was on bubble gum level, so lost out on that too. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?