🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubblegum Troll vanished

MariaFaris
MariaFaris Posts: 5 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
As I powered on the game, at level 230, the Bubblegum Troll showed up, I played it for a while, but when shut down the game and start again, the Bubblegum Troll vanished. What is going on?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @MariaFaris, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue!!  Don't worry... try to clear the cookies/cache, restart your device after 2 minutes.  Then play 2 - 3 levels and see if it comes back (because, it usually, does) :+1: 

Please post back how it went by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • MariaFaris
    Sorry dear friend, It didn't work!
  • PummyRaj
    Very Sorry to hear about the @MariaFaris :(  

Can you please post your game user ID number with the help of This Link

Our Friends Community Manager will be looking into it after the weekend :+1: 

Thanks a lot for your patience!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • MariaFaris
    My ID:

• I also had bt yesterday and now it disappeared. Help please!
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    As I powered on the game, at level 230, the Bubblegum Troll showed up, I played it for a while, but when shut down the game and start again, the Bubblegum Troll vanished. What is going on?

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    MariaFaris; that’s normal, belive me. I am close to 600 level & that happens all the time to me. After some time that commpetition appears again, than try AGAIN! 
    I keep trying some of that for a few time. It’s drive me crazy! But...
    If I help you, at least a little, I am HAPPY!!! 🤗😊
  • MariaFaris
    Jasmina said:
    MariaFaris; that’s normal, belive me. I am close to 600 level & that happens all the time to me. After some time that commpetition appears again, than try AGAIN! 
    I keep trying some of that for a few time. It’s drive me crazy! But...
    If I help you, at least a little, I am HAPPY!!! 🤗😊
    Thank you Jasmina
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @poskalniuk23gmailcom Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

and Hello to @Jasmina!  I am not sure why the Troll is being very mischievous for some of the players.... I guess he is "the Troll" so, he has to be like that I guess!!  He is behaving in my game (so far... fingers crossed) and many others' too!! 

No need to worry as the Community Team is going to take care of the issue after the weekend, and help out all those players for whom the Troll has caused trouble.   

But, they will be needing your game user ID number to look into your games!  Hence, please post it with the help of This Link

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great day/evening!
  • MariaFaris
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @poskalniuk23gmailcom Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

and Hello to @Jasmina!  I am not sure why the Troll is being very mischievous for some of the players.... I guess he is "the Troll" so, he has to be like that I guess!!  He is behaving in my game (so far... fingers crossed) and many others' too!! 

No need to worry as the Community Team is going to take care of the issue after the weekend, and help out all those players for whom the Troll has caused trouble.   

But, they will be needing your game user ID number to look into your games!  Hence, please post it with the help of This Link

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great day/evening!

Thank you PummyRaj for urgent response

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?