🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back 🐔 - Win Golden Egg!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,731 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @CorrineP

Hi! You commented wrongly, because it's Candy Friends, not Farm Heros. Please enter your comment in Farm Heros !!!

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/269865/wanted-golden-egg
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @CorrineP Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your game!!  I would suggest you to clear the cookies/cache and restart your device after few minutes!  I am not sure why it happens but I too have noticed it few times in some of the "special events"!  

Just wondering... you have collected the final prize after beating the last level (# 9), right? 

Note: Like @Spinnifix mentioned, you have posted in the "Candy Friends" category.  But it is OK and you do not have worry and/or post your question again, because I will request the Community Team to move this to Farm Heroes category :+1: 

Please let me know how it went.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Cynthia_Kim Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about that you have lost all your boosters!!  Unfortunately, it is the side effect when we reinstall the Apps!! 

It is true with the boosters that you received for free in events OR as daily bonus!  But, you will be reimbursed the boosters that you have purchased.  You did the right thing by contacting the "Support Team".  When they said click on "Reply" button, it means you will have to press on the "Reply" button in  your email -- where we usually click on to response to our friends! 

Please let me know if you need further assistance with this regard :+1:   

Hope everything works out and you will receive all your purchased boosters soon and enjoy your game again! 
  • Hearts618
    Hearts618 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I finished all level on it and didn’t receive any gold and today I received a pop up saying I didn’t find the golden egg y is that when I finished all levels? #Farm Heroes Saga
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Hearts618 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community!

Few questions for my clarification --->
    1) When did you finish the levels in the event?  As per USA timings, this event ended this morning about a few hours ago;
    2) The Gold Bars will be distributed on 22nd of this month to all the players who have finished the event.  So, you will have to wait till tomorrow for the GB;
    3) If you have finished the 9th level of the event, did the egg crack open and were you able to collect the end prize of the event?

** Please post back your responses by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  You have posted your question in "Candy Friends section" but not in Farm Heroes category!  But it is OK and you do not have to worry about it, as I will request our Community Team to move this question to Farm Heroes :+1: 
  • scarolina
    scarolina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I cracked all the eggs but i didnt received the golden bars
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @scarolina Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

All the players who have finished all the 9 levels and received the prize, will be receiving the Gold Bars tomorrow 

• Hearts618
    Hearts618 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Yes the egg cracked and I received a prize. This morning I got a pop up saying I didn’t find the egg even though I finished event 
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Hearts618 Great to know and don't worry about it :+1: 

Let's wait till tomorrow and see if you receive the Gold Bars or not!  If you don't, then let's escalate this issue to our Community In-charge!  They will be needing your game user ID number to look into it.  Please take This Link help and post your ID number.

Also, just wondering!!  Did you see a pop-up about a "Golden Key"?  I think it might be relevant to crack the Golden Egg!  But, I am not completely sure about it.  Also, did you see this pop up after finishing the levels?

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Please take a look at this thread where other players have discussed about The Golden Egg

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?