🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Didn’t get the bubblegum troll event again

e_nemesis22
e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
Hello,
Can someone from support please explain to me why is it that I haven’t been able to play any of the new events? How is this “random”? I’ve read somewhere in the community that only a few are able to play these events and to have patience and maybe next time I’ll be selected to play them but again and again my husband and friends get to play every single new event while I haven’t been able to. So far I haven’t been “selected” to play the Olivia, Bubblegum troll, Rachel and the new Bubblegum troll event. Basically the last 4 events ... you guys say not to feel left out but how do you expect us not to when we aren’t being selected to play it 4 times in a row?!? 

Answers

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hello @e_nemesis22 and warm welcome to the community! Not all players get the same event on their mobile device. That’s why a small group of people are chosen to have the event and based on their feedback, the team decides to roll it out to other players.

The team has already fixed this issue and I’m not sure why you still have not got the event. Try restarting your device and check if your game is updated to the latest version and you will get the event back. I hope this solves your problem. I’ll get back to you if the event shows up or not.
  • AnnieX
    AnnieX Posts: 25 Level 2
    I saw that two hours of colour bomb and fish boosters were being awarded to those of us who lost the BGT event part-way through. I've now given up on the event being restored, so I would be grateful if you could send the boosters. Thanks.
  • AnnieX
    AnnieX Posts: 25 Level 2
    Previous post 3.28 - forgot to give ID - 10829175484.
  • e_nemesis22
    e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Hello @candycrushinit,
    Even after restarting my iPad and making sure my game is updated I still don’t have the event. I don’t know what else to do so I guess I’ll just wait.
    Thank you for replying 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    You’re very welcome @e_nemesis22. Hopefully you’ll get the event soon. 😇
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    Hi!
    I got my event yesterday on November 20 and I had almost given up hope.
    But today it disappeared again as it did also last time. It seems that no problem has been fixed.
    Before the BGT event last time I got all events, but after these problems, I have not received any events. I wonder if it is true that only some get events,  I have begun to think that it has to do with that something is wrong.

There are different threads here about problems with BGT, at least 3 more.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Hello @stramonium

I have just addressed the issue in your game over Here.  I will close this thread as it is creating confusion and also contains old posts! 

Thank you!  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?