🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

king games not loading

scooter1
scooter1 Posts: 32 Level 2
My king games will not load on my desktop. I cleaned my cache & restarted. All other games load fine just king games don't.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @scooter1 - I hope you are enjoying our wonderful community.  Are you by any chance playing with the Win10 app?  At least two other people had some trouble - they could play their games but they didn't get the latest levels available released to them.  I play on IOS devices so don't have personal experience to draw on, but just in case you are playing via Win10, I am including the link where my fellow superstar, Elsa, tells another player what to do to fix the problem.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271037/updating-candy-crush-saga#latest
  • scooter1
    I play win 10 with candy crush & can get into that game but with candy crush jelly & candy crush soda I play on facebook with desktop. Those games I can't play as they will not load.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @scooter1 - I think the best option at this point is to contact the player support team through the “Contact US” link available at the very Bottom of the page:

Please scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

This will open up a chat window that will ask you some questions and gather some information so that you can be helped with your problem.   Hopefully they will be able to resolve your issue.

• scooter1
    Support was of no help as I had done everything that was suggested. Still unable to get into candy crush jelly or soda.
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited February 2020

im able to load the king.com start but i then log in n it just says loading ive waited a hour for it to actually change but it doesnt so i refreshed my page n i had to log in still which would be obvious so i tried again the same i cleared my cache n my flash n tried again but still the same, i use google chrome browser so im unable to play any of my games why is this. i play alot of king games n fine them so relaxing n enjoyable but this is so frustrating a si want to play i tend to play for a good 3-4hrs as well .

it finally got to me being logged in after waiting another 15mins but all i am getting is a white screen where the game i want to play is the part where it should say enable flash player

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?