Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

The Great Gobble levels are not working

2»

Answers

• wapangel
    wapangel Posts: 41 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    yes thanks, it wasnt working when i posted, i was emailing king about it sending both a screenshot n video what was happening 
  • wapangel
    hmmm just went back on, i was on level 5 now im back to level 1 ?????
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,679 Candy Moderator
    Oh my!  Well, the trick we have to follow the same steps as above.... clear the cookies / cache and restart device after few minutes --->  Because as per Community Team, this resolves and removes all the simple glitches!

Check it out and see!  
  • wapangel
    i have done all that 😥😥😥
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @wapangel

Is the special event in the game working for you now?  If not, let's try some troubleshooting steps and see if that helps! 

Can you tell me what device are you using to play the game?
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Cakes Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you are not able to open the Great Gobble levels!!  I have another player also complaint about the event.  But, it won't let them play at all!! 

Let's see if the usual troubleshooting steps work for you to play the event...
    ** If you are playing on Android, this This Link 
    ** For iOS users, here are The Troubleshooting Steps

Please do not try to "Delete & Reinstall your App" as that will delete all your stocked up boosters and that will ONLY be a last remedy if nothing works. 

If these trouble shooters do not work, let's wait till Monday, as the Community Team will come back and we can ask them what to do! 

** IF you need to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your Gobble event soon! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?