🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I have almost completed every level. What game should I start in your opinion?

2»

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,603 Sweet Legend
    @Mattia_

Hello Mattia

The candy games are different. It is similar in part, but it is still different. Please try it out and decide for yourself whether you want to continue playing it or not.

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    @Spinnifix ok, thank you very much! I will try B)
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Hi @Mattia_

This is a great thread because I just recently found myself shopping for a new game. It's hard to know where to go. I had played all versions of Candy crush (still play Friends and saga regularly), pet rescue and pet rescue puzzle. I tried bubble witch but I'm too twitchy. Ha. 

My dear friend @bearwithme had talked with me about some of the fun contests like Island Rush over at Farm Heroes Saga. I decided to try it instead of going back to an old CC game. It is a world of difference from CCFriends in that there are always events and booster ponies and treasure boxes and you might even get on a honey pot team and then your fellow honeys send you lives too! It's like going to the farming version of a candy store where everything is free. This is wonderful as a new player because you are figuring things out, you want to make progress and collect things, you are excited so you want to sit down and devote three days of your life to one game. 🙃 

I know I sound silly (I am silly) but the extras and add-ons at Farm Heroes plus all the cute animations is going to make it easy for you to jump into the game if you choose to try it. Besides--you are wrapping up CCfriends! You can go anywhere and be great! 🤗 Good luck! ❤️🐳
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Thank you very much @wafercookieflippers for your important point of view 🥳
    I will try Farm Heroes 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?