🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What are you thankful for

Options
Acv
Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
Next week in the United States we have a holiday called Thanksgiving where we think about what we are thankful for.  I was wondering what the community is thankful for.  It could be something serious for example I am thankful for my son (when he was born the doctors told me that he had a week to live he is now 13).  or it could be something silly like I am thankful that I finally got through that level do not remember the number but I was stuck in it for a while.  or it could be something about the community like I am thankful for the community and my new friends.  Or something else what ever you are thankful for.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Acv and thanks for sharing 🤗 I am thankful for this amazing Community full of great people, just like you, who love sharing their passions! You guys make it so nice and fun to be a CM around here. So thank you 🍭 

Curious to hear what others have to say - @mysticalmysty @wafercookieflippers @Foley1362 @PummyRaj @Elsa @Chicken_Slayer @bearwithme @Sukanta_Biswas @BQN537 @gr33n3y3z @MightyWolf @Nat09 @MiaChristine @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @flew66 @Spinnifix @firebombmarkus and everyone else :heart: 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Options

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! <3

(Thanks for tagging me @QueenMia!)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Oh yes, and of course, as @MightyWolf said, Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Let us know how you celebrate! 

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I love this thread! Great initiative @Acv Gratefulness is a very important thing. My heart melted while I was reading a story about your son. So I will first say that I am grateful that your son is healthy and grown-up 🙏🏻 I practice gratefulness on a daily basis so this list might be neverending: I am grateful for my health. I am grateful for all the toxic people who went through my life and taught me a lesson. I am grateful for all the people who are a blessing in my life. I am grateful for the eyes for letting me see the beauty of the people and nature. I am grateful for ears for letting me listen to the music and voices of dear people. I am grateful for all the opportunities I have missed as they were not meant for me, something bigger was waiting just around the corner. I am grateful for my hands for letting me feel the touch, for providing me endless hugs, for their eternal life energy I met through practicing reiki. I am grateful for my legs for being capable to carry the heaviness of my body, both physical and mental. I am grateful for self-awareness because it taught me that everything starts in myself. I am grateful for every sunrise and sunset. And I am grateful for the opportunity to express my gratefulness to all of you ❤️

Thank you so much for tagging me 🤗 @QueenMia
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    OK!!! I had my initial difficulties in this community and was very angry. Now everything is going great. Since I'm hereby well. That means: I like to help where I can, make suggestions and so on ... I also get some rewards and a good concession from Allen. I'm happy about that and I'm very thankful. It was implemented a lot what I had suggested as more competitions and badges. Keep it up. And thanks for everything.

You can always thank, no matter what it is !!! We do not have a holiday for it. I do not need him to just say THANK YOU. I say thank you in some way. With words or gifts and so on ... Say thank you is always important to me!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Love this thread @Acv I thank to our community and everyone involve. Special thanks to @QueenMia ( of course ) to always sweeten up our community 💕
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    A nice thread @Acv and thanks for the tag @QueenMia 😊
    I am thankful for this community and the new friends I have made, especially my fellow superstars and the CMs. I am thankful for the many opportunities life has given me and all the experience I have gained and the lessons I have learned through both the good things and the bad. But most of all I am thankful for my family - for my parents (I wouldn’t be here or the person I am today without them) and for the wonderful blessing of my husband, our two daughters, our two son-in-laws and our new grandson. 😊🥰💕🐨
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I love this thread! Great initiative @Acv Gratefulness is a very important thing. My heart melted while I was reading a story about your son. So I will first say that I am grateful that your son is healthy and grown-up 🙏🏻 I practice gratefulness on a daily basis so this list might be neverending: I am grateful for my health. I am grateful for all the toxic people who went through my life and taught me a lesson. I am grateful for all the people who are a blessing in my life. I am grateful for the eyes for letting me see the beauty of the people and nature. I am grateful for ears for letting me listen to the music and voices of dear people. I am grateful for all the opportunities I have missed as they were not meant for me, something bigger was waiting just around the corner. I am grateful for my hands for letting me feel the touch, for providing me endless hugs, for their eternal life energy I met through practicing reiki. I am grateful for my legs for being capable to carry the heaviness of my body, both physical and mental. I am grateful for self-awareness because it taught me that everything starts in myself. I am grateful for every sunrise and sunset. And I am grateful for the opportunity to express my gratefulness to all of you ❤️

Thank you so much for tagging me 🤗 @QueenMia
    You have said all that I am grateful for too!  I think we are more alike than we both realize.  You are just a younger version of me. 

@Acv thanks for sharing your beautiful grateful story about your son with us.  I am also very grateful that both of my children, born very early, both survived and have blessed me every single day since they were born.  I am also grateful for the beautiful grandchildren that they gave me.

I share in the gratefulness that @QueenMia shared about being in this community with such great people.

I am grateful to have met Peggy and have gotten to know her and all the changes that she's gone through since she first started.  <3
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank you Elsa ♥♥♥
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I know, right 🤗❤️ @Elsa

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?