💌 Good news! Sending and receiving lives on Facebook: the fix is HERE!
🍭 Share your favourite candy to Win 30 Gold bars here AND more with Yeti here 💜 | 🏅 Join the Weekly Race and collect badges HERE 💫
Say Hi HERE 👋 | Find out your Candy name here 🍬 | Share your scrapbook here 🌱
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

What are you thankful for

AcvAcv Posts: 609 Level 5
Next week in the United States we have a holiday called Thanksgiving where we think about what we are thankful for.  I was wondering what the community is thankful for.  It could be something serious for example I am thankful for my son (when he was born the doctors told me that he had a week to live he is now 13).  or it could be something silly like I am thankful that I finally got through that level do not remember the number but I was stuck in it for a while.  or it could be something about the community like I am thankful for the community and my new friends.  Or something else what ever you are thankful for.
Prev1

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 6,306 Legend
    edited November 2019

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! <3

(Thanks for tagging me @QueenMia!)

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ 🍭🍬🍫🍩🍇 ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈
    🍬 Candy Crush Saga 🍫
    ⭐️⭐️ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE! ⭐️⭐️
    ◈◈◈
    🍩 Candy Crush Friends Saga 🎂
    💎🏅 Show us your Scrapbook & get 7 Badges... HERE! 💎📖
    💗 The Friends' Battle Royale! Join the fight... 💖
    ◈◈◈
    🍇 Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! 🥭
     Pre-Register now for a exclusive reward...  
    🍇💎ATTENTION PLEASE: Become a beta tester... HERE! 🥭🏃‍♂️
    ◈◈◈
    🏆 King Community Leaderboard 👑
    Week 37, 2020
    ┗━💗━━°❀•°:🎀 💗🐺💗 🎀:°•❀°━━💗❣━┛
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 9,080 Game Expert
    Thank you Elsa ♥♥♥

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 9,080 Game Expert

smilie_engel_051gif

Thanks Marko

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.