🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What are you thankful for

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Thanks @Acv, this thread is a wonderful idea and thanks @QueenMia for the tag.

I am very grateful for my beautiful family. My husband and I have been through so much together in the last 25 years and it only made us stronger. I’m grateful for my 3 beautiful children ( they look like their mother 🤣) they are the best, never gave me much trouble. But the thing I am the most grateful for is not being ill when my kids were little, my youngest was 10 when I started showing symptoms of my illnesses and it only went down hill from there. I can’t imagine how I would have managed if it would have happened when they were little, I’m not aloud to lift more than 10 pounds, I wouldn’t  be able to carry my children in my arms, so I’m glad I had that precious time with them. Oh and I’m also thankful for my 2 bunnies 🐰🐰, they keep me company during those long days when everyone is gone.
    I’m thankful for this community as well, with such lovely people I got to know, incredible support for each other, fun games and events to participate in, it’s just amazing 😊
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hi @Acv. That thread is very nice and I can't wait to tell you how much grateful I feel and for some people (and here in Community and in real life too) and for some things too.

First of all, in this Community, I'm grateful for all of you for opening your arms and accepting me here and also, for loving and accepting and my comments about Candy Crush Games too. 
    All of you are so wonderful people and very special and no matter what to do in your lifes, never but never give up.

Secondly, I'm grateful for all the people who worked hard in King company so to create these wonderful games for all of us and I wish them to have good health, be strong and continue to surprise us even and even more with new special levels in all the games.

Also, I'm grateful and for our amazing superstars who help us with our issues and problems in Candy Crush games and all the community managers and especially @QueenMia who makes this community sweeter every day and also she helped me to find my own way here in this community. Thank you @QueenMia and thank you for the tag too.

Now about my real life, first of all, I'm grateful for my good health cause without health you can do nothing in your life.
    Secondly, for my parents cause without them, I wouldn't be alive in this life.
    And third, for all Candy Crush Games and especially Candy Crush Friends Saga cause this game taught me so many life lessons like how to be patient, how to think new strageties in order to complete levels and how to make my life sweeter and better and even more.

Thank you. Thank you so much all!
    Wherever you are, be safe and strong and have a very sweet day or night too!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Spinnifix I am so happy that you don't have difficulties with communicating here. As someone who is not native in English, I totally understand the struggle. Keep going 💞
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Super nice to meet you @Acv and thanks for sharing with us

I am thankful for many thing but mostly my 3 sons.. especially these past few months as they  helped me tremendously through loosing my job and without them I would not have survived! Literally they got me through some tough times! 

I’m also very thankful for the opportunity to know many of you and appreciate the support and fun we share it’s been extremely helpful in so many ways!

Also a very special thanks to @QueenMia.. for your kindness and dedication!

hehe that makes 1, 2, 3... and there’s so much more to be thankful 4 like good food and friends to share with

Wishing you all good health, happiness and Thanksgiving that lasts through your year!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    We don't have thanksgiving in the UK, but I am always thankful for my hubby and my family :)
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    What a beautiful thread @Acv

I am so thankful two things. My family is the world to me and all of the friends who are a part of my life. The second thing I am so thankful for is the opportunity to give back. 

I found this place as a chance to give and that therapy has helped me to the best health in years. I plan to keep on giving for as long as they’ll let me 💪🏻

🍩🔥
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Awww, thank you everyone for the nice words about the Community. It is so warming to see how much you appreciate it ❤️ Thank you also for sharing your stories with us. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you 🍒 Have a great one, you deserve it! 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Nice thread @Acv and happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for all the helpful members of the community, especially @QueenMia. They help others so much and they care about their problems, whether it’s about the game or their real life. To all the Superstars that helped make my day @Elsa @bearwithme @firebombmarkus @mysticalmysty @PummyRaj @Sukanta_Biswas @LizzyLemondrop @RegalRenz @Foley1362 @Crimson_Dawn
    I am so happy that I get to be in this community with everyone I adore & rely on with my stress. 

I am also thankful for my family who supports me and my younger brother. They love me, and I love them too ❤️. 

The community is a great place to share our thoughts about anything. Thank you to those who helped make it a better place for everyone. I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Happy gobble gobble to all CCFS family 🦃

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?