🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Daily Quests not reset

Options
sallytaz
sallytaz Posts: 31 Level 2
Anyone else’s Daily Quests not reset today?

Answers

• kalanilehua
    kalanilehua Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    My daily quests did not reset either. I just logged into the game for the day and my quests look like they won’t reset for 19 hours? @QueenMia, any troubleshooting you can recommend?

• sallytaz
    Options
    After i posted this and went back to game it finally reset. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,004 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sallytaz and @kalanilehua Hope you both are having a nice day/evening 🤗

Usually, the Quests reset everyday after every 24 hours -- at 12:00 am as per our local time! 

So @sallytaz did you take the screenshot 1 minute before midnight and by the time you went back to the game, the daily Quests are back again!!

@kalanilehua would that be same reason for you too?  Did you finish your old quests by 5 am?  If so, you will have to wait till 12 am to receive the new Quests!
    If that is not the case for you and you have not seen new Quests in past few days, please post back.  Then we will escalate this issue to the Community Manager :+1: 

Hope this made sense to both of you!!  Please post back and let me know! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • kalanilehua
    Options
    Hello @PummyRaj! Thank you for your assistance. I completed my Tuesday, 11/26 quests by 4 pm on that day. This morning on Wednesday, 11/27 when I first logged into the game at 4:13 am, my quests were not updated as I posted in my earlier screenshot. I am hoping this is just a weird error that will correct itself when I log in to play tomorrow as I am trying my best to complete the quests to receive the Nutcracker Pilgrim costume! Will advise back tomorrow if the quests have been updated or if I am still seeing the same error. Thanks so much again and Happy Thanksgiving!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Thank you for writing back @kalanilehua :+1: 

Yes!  Let's wait till tomorrow's Quests to show up and act upon that!  

You too have very Happy Thanksgiving 🤗
  • kalanilehua
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving, @PummyRaj! I logged into the game this morning and my quests have still not reset. So, for two days I have had no new quests appear in my game which has made me quite sad as I am trying to win the Nutcracker pilgrim. See my screenshots below. Is there anything you can do to reset my quests and provide me with a fair chance to win the pilgrim? I’ve now missed two days to complete 6 quests!

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @kalanilehua

Thank you very much for the heads-up and the update!  I have escalated this issue to the Community Manager.  We will hear from them tomorrow :+1: 
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello again @sallytaz and @kalanilehua

I have heard from the Community Manager and she has suggested me to run the "trouble shooting steps".  I am  not sure what device you both are using.... so, 

For Android users --> https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

For iOS users --> https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Please try all the steps except for "Reinstalling the App"!  Please do not go with that step as it will remove all your saved boosters and they will not reimbursed!!  Also, everything will be reset!!

Please let me know how it went with the troubleshooting!  

Talk to you both soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • sallytaz
    Options
    I have ios. It’s not crashing. But like this morning new quests haven’t loaded yet. Been doing it off and on 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • bjrabbit
    bjrabbit Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have no had daily quests in over a week, perhaps 10 days. at midnight, the clock rolls over again to 23 hours, 59 seconds. i was told to check the forums, but there is zero information here about a fix.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?