🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Say hi to Nutcracker Pilgrim Costume!

Comments

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Im all good with the update i just double checked. So no update needed on my end, though i got the dunk the cookies challenge too this morning and funny thing is i have the Halloween background too so i logged out of my game and logged back in it was candy canes and stuff of that nature. Lol i'm a bit confused? 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    For what it's worth, I have the Quest showing up on my Android and iPhone, but not on the Win10 app. I got the Dunk the Cookie Quest yesterday on my Win10 App. Therefore, I am doing the quests for the Pilgrim costume on my mobile.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey everyone.
    Day 3 in the row with 3 more quests to be completed.
    9/10 quests have been completed by me now so I have only 1 quest left.
    Only 1 quest and I will finally complete the challenge.
    Well, about today's quests , the first two with Odus and Yeti were easy and I completed them in 10 minutes but the last challenge was... oh man...it was very hard cause it needed to match 1200 blue candies. 1200 it said oh my...

After a little thought, the only one who could help me to complete that hard quest was noone else than Nutcracker. Exactly, Nutcracker! 
    And also, for my good luck, I've got from daily gifts a friendly coloring bomb so me and Nutcracker were ready to give our best but the problem was which level to choose so to complete this quest.

After a small search and thought, I remember an easy level. Level 331 (I'm in level 367 now) .
    Oh yeah so I went back in that level andwith Nutcracker in my side and with the friendly coloring bomb activated for 2 hours in a row, me and Nutcracker did it in the end.

In that level, it took me three tries so to collect 1200 blue candies.
    It was the sweetest victory ever (actually three victories in a row in that level along with 3 stars and completing the quest too) .

I want to say that Nutcracker did amazing job here and oh my, I'm so proud of him.
    Seriously everyone, I'm just really happy that I have him in my team and I really can't wait to get his new outfit and add it in my collection too.
  • Sofia1992
    Hey everyone.
    Attention please!!!
    For the players who have already Odus Challenge in their phones and for the players who already complete five with six quests (from day 1 (26/11/2019) when the event started until day 2(27/11/2019) ) , this message will pop-up in your game today:

According to the game, it seems that it counted the 6 quests that I completed these two days.
    If everything goes right, it will count tomorrow and the 3 quests that I completed today.

I wonder if this message appeared and in someone else here.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I did 9 so far @Sofia1992 but the pop- up that I got was like this 
  • Sofia1992
    Wow! Really @mysticalmysty?
    That's great cause I completed 9 quests too and I need one more quest so to complete that challenge.
    But I just noticed that in your message says that 'you are doing really well' while mine that 'I passed bronze and I'm so close to silver'.
    Hmm...

I wonder if @QueenMia knows something about it.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,054 Pro Player 👑
    Just got the latest update on iPhone but still no nutcracker pilgrim so I will try the dunk the cookies 🍪 
  • Sofia1992
    Ok.
    Day 4 in a row and the final quests had been completed.
    12/10 quests in total I completed these four days in a row (from 26/11 when the event started until 29/11) .

I hope the game counts and the today's quests (29/11) and the yestetday's quests (28/11) so to pass silver and gold too.
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    @QueenMia, I don't have it, either!
    I forced the app to stop, checked for updates, everything suggested. I've completed my quests for today cuz I didn't see this until now.
    Please, tell me I didn't miss out, again! 
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    @QueenMia, FYI, this is what popped up on my Android. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?