๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Say hi to Nutcracker Pilgrim Costume!

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @QueenMia, I think I have issues as well with my game, but I seemed to have gotten all of the challenges ๐Ÿ˜‚. My background is pumpkin ( it went away after Halloween but came back this week), I have the dunk the cookie challenge, got the holiday event coming soon event and finally I got the nutcracker pilgrim event although I finished the 10 quest this morning but didnโ€™t get the costume yet? Help? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
    be carefree if you are completing the missions correctly ... the moderators will help us if any problems happen
    ๐Ÿคฉโ˜บ๏ธ
  • RobinCorte
    edited November 2019
    Nat09 said:
    Hi @QueenMia, I think I have issues as well with my game, but I seemed to have gotten all of the challenges ๐Ÿ˜‚. My background is pumpkin ( it went away after Halloween but came back this week), I have the dunk the cookie challenge, got the holiday event coming soon event and finally I got the nutcracker pilgrim event although I finished the 10 quest this morning but didnโ€™t get the costume yet? Help? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 
    Hey @Nat09 the costume will be given to everyone who completed the missions ... on sunday or monday
  • RobinCorte
    Just wait ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Thanks @RobinCorte, thatโ€™s what I thought.ย 
  • RobinCorte
    Nat09 said:
    Thanks @RobinCorte, thatโ€™s what I thought.ย 
    Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Nat09 - if you havenโ€™t tried it yet, force close out of your account and clear your cache & cookies. That should help clear the pumpkins.

It may reset your daily reward counter for today but it should restore back to normal for the next day. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Happy Holidays โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โ›„๏ธ
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey @Foley1362.
    I have a question.
    (from 26/11 until 29/11)I completed 12 quests in total.
    Yesterday (28/11) , this message appeared and it seems that it counted the 6 quests from 26/11 and 27/11.

But today though, since I completed 6 more quests from 28/11 and 29/11, the message of passing silver and gold didn't appear in my game and it appeared this:

I'm very worried that although I completed 12 quests these four days in a row, the game might not count them. I'm worried that I might not be able to get Pilgrim Nutcracker cause of that.

Is everything ok or should I be worried for that?
  • RobinCorte
    Sofia1992 said:
    Hey @Foley1362.
    I have a question.
    (from 26/11 until 29/11)I completed 12 quests in total.
    Yesterday (28/11) , this message appeared and it seems that it counted the 6 quests from 26/11 and 27/11.

But today though, since I completed 6 more quests from 28/11 and 29/11, the message of passing silver and gold didn't appear in my game and it appeared this:

I'm very worried that although I completed 12 quests these four days in a row, the game might not count them. I'm worried that I might not be able to get Pilgrim Nutcracker cause of that.

Is everything ok or should I be worried for that?
    Great job ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Thanks @RobinCorte.
    I completed the quests but I'm worried that the game might not count them.
    Even if the challenge still runs until Sunday, still I'm not sure if the game counts them or not.
    A message of passing silver and gold should appeared today but it didn't and I don't know why.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?