๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Say hi to Nutcracker Pilgrim Costume!

Comments

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Nat09 said:
    Hi @Foley1362, thanks for the advice, I close out of my account and logged back in and no more pumpkin ๐Ÿ˜ย 
    Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Nat09 - dang. Did you try powering off and on after you cleared the cache and cookies?

Also make sure you are updated to the last update available in your app store if mobile.
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    @Foley1362, I tried again, logged off, powered off, logged back on and no pumpkins. Letโ€™s hope they stay away this time ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    @MightyWolf
    Would this be the right thread to post our concerns over the update?ย 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Finally got the Pilgrim Costume!ย  =)

• wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    Apparently, I should be posting this here, as I originally posted this on the post I started about Turkey Tiffi & Pilgrim Nutcracker.ย 

I've shut down & restarted, but, I'm playing on Windows 10.ย  I remember reading somewhere Odus Challenges aren't available on Windows 10.ย  It's really unfortunate that KING continues to do this & release exclusive content only available to certain people & using the same excuse as always & thinking it's ok, without providing alternatives for others.ย  I really miss the old early days of this game, when one was able to earn costumes & characters just by completing quests & opening boxes.ย  Being able to earn a few pieces of the various characters & watching the bar fill up as you moved along was fun 2 watch & allowed people to see their own progress.ย  Also, & perhaps most importantly, they were available & accessible to everyone who played the game &, as far as I'm aware, caused much fewer issues & problems for the regular users.

If KING continues to focus solely on these events & challenges & releases that are not available to everyone, then the same people will continue to miss out on things that interest them & draw them to the game.ย  My main enjoyment & what hooked me early on was collecting the different characters & costumes available as I progressed through the game.ย  If new ones are continued to be released in ways I don't have access to & I miss out on the aspect of the game I enjoy, then why would I continue to play.ย  This issue has been brought up multiple times before by many people & KING continues to ignore it & only offers the same lame excuse while also saying "stay tuned" & "more great things to come"ย  etc.ย  However, if these same people keep waiting & keep missing out on those same great things they are told to stay tuned for, then all it does is aggravate them further.ย  I don't understand why everything has gone so far in this direction & not offer a better mix or alternatives for the unique elements & new costumes they release.

So, I will also add I got a new phone specifically for this game, for the reasons outlined above.ย  The event still never showed up for me.ย  However, I played every day & I completed all the daily quests, both on my computer & the phone.ย  I completed 18 quests on my Computer & 15 on the phone.ย  So, all told more then 3 times the required number to earn the Pilgrim Nutcracker.ย  I play this game for the purpose of collecting these characters, so things like this & not being able to get it playing as much as I do, is beyond frustrating.ย  Additionally, being beyond level 2000 & starting from scratch with no hammers, & no extra moves, (which I used to be able to get when I borrowed my wife's phone) makes advancing incredibly difficult.ย 

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    I completed as missions of the week and won nothing so far, I really need this costume because I want to collect them all, I'm 45
    My screenshots:ย 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/271556/pilgrim-costume/p1?new=1
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Mine came through finally.ย  Got a divine box, and the costume.ย 

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    I got mine too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations to all who completed the challenge ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?