Else Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    **Unsupported Language** Geben Sie Ihren Kommentar
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @bpurves123 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Are you having this issue in Candy Friends game?  If so, you will not be able to see your Friends' list before you play a level like the original Candy Crush game!  

(1) You will be able to see them only after winning a level where the winning scores are displayed!! 
    (2) You can also see them when you try to send lives from the "Lives" icon that is located in the top left corner of the game. 

** IF this is not what you are talking about, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and post back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Else A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Very Sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY.  Hence, please post your comment again by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Talk to you soon!
  • Michelle_Gray
    Michelle_Gray Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    In Candy Crush, I use to be able to see my friends list and send them lives. Now I just see random people. How do I fix it?

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Michelle_Gray Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that!  Do you not see anyone that are your friends in those players' list?  

Sometimes, I see this when I have disconnected from my Facebook account and logged into the game ONLY through my Kingdom account!  May be that would be the case for you too?  

I am sorry!  Since this is the "Candy Friends" game category, I cannot discuss much about it.  You can either post a question in Candy Crush area through this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support
    OR send me a private message, so we can discuss further.  If you tap on my name, you will get my Profile page, then you can see "Message" tab, if you tap on that, you can type your message and send me :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?