🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Facebook piggy bank missing

LilianEllis
LilianEllis Posts: 2 Newbie
I login through Facebook and my piggy bank has disappeared.  How do I get it to return?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @LilianEllis Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I do not think that logging through Facebook was the reason for your Piggy Bank to disappear!!  It could just be a glitch!!  

Try these steps ---> Clear cookies / cache on your device --> Force close the App --> Turn off your device and restart it after few minutes --->  Turn on the WiFi and log into the game --->  See if that helps to bring back the Piggy Bank. 

Please post back and let me know how it went!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back. 

Hope this helps!  Have a great weekend ahead! 
  • LilianEllis
    LilianEllis Posts: 2 Newbie
    PummyRaj, I cleared the cookies and rebooted the iPad but the Piggy Bank did not return.  Do you have anything else I can try?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @LilianEllis Hope you had a nice day =) 

Can you show me a picture your, how your Map looks?  Here is a web page that tells you how to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

By the way, after your Piggy Bank disappeared, did you play any levels?  May be it will pop out again, once you win a level and earn the stars, the Piggy will come back to collect those stars!! 

Just a thought!!  If that too doesn't work, may be we can try reinstalling the App.  But, as a last resort only, because "deleting" the App deletes our stocked up boosters too!!   

Please post back with the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?