πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why is my sound not working?

Options
I am able to turn on and off the background music but the sound of my characters and candy does not work. How can I fix this?

Best Answer

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @Crystalspencer93!Β 

I sometimes have this issue too. What type of device and operating system are you using? I am on iPhone/iOS. Do you have the most up-to-date version of the game? You should have received the latest update in the last week.

I don't know if I can answer your question, but we can try. πŸ™‚ Thank you!Β 

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @Crystalspencer93!Β 

I sometimes have this issue too. What type of device and operating system are you using? I am on iPhone/iOS. Do you have the most up-to-date version of the game? You should have received the latest update in the last week.

I don't know if I can answer your question, but we can try. πŸ™‚ Thank you!Β 
  • Crystalspencer93
    Options
    It seemed to fix itself the next day, but thanks for troubleshooting advice for the future. :)
  • wafercookieflippers
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Crystalspencer93 For what it is worth, mine seems to disappear if I minimize the game while it is active. On my iPhone, if I double-click the round button to do another task, the sounds are gone when I come back. The sounds are restored if I force close the game and reopen. Sometimes the sounds even come back if I get a phone call while the game is open. I don't know. I have suspected this is an issue with iOS since it seemed to happen near the time when I received an apple update.Β 

I'm glad yours came back! I love playing with the sound on too. It is easy to get attached to it and hard to be without it if it suddenly disappears!Β  :3
  • jukeboxgal
    jukeboxgal Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same issue on my iPhone. If I get a phone call, or read a text, my sound in CC goes away unless I force a restart. Super bummer. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?