🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• NicoleWendyKing
    NicoleWendyKing Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi everyone My name is Nicole Wendy King and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.  Currently I'm at level 5185 and I must say I love CC.  =)
  • Sinned7
    Sinned7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hey its den and I'm working on the low cause of my friends who are in the process of getting a new job in my office and they are working with them on my computer so that I can get the latest updates from my friends and their family members of our new site 

• jjannye
    jjannye Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, I am new to the game, but I have fallen in love with it since I started playing it this week. I ended up in the hospital for three days and it kept me sane. If anyone wants to be friends with me so I can send you coins daily, please do. In my free time I take care of an elderly man full time, he is my roommate,  I have a chihuahua support dog, a long hair kitten, I do crafts, watch tv and movies, go to the beach, Christmas is my favorite time of year and I have my tree up already for the past two weeks. 
  • imcrushinit2
    imcrushinit2 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Hi! I’m @imcrushinit2 a.k.a @candycrushinit. Having trouble logging in and resetting my password. Waiting to be fixed  o:)  
  • SWitnun68
    SWitnun68 Posts: 4 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    Hi there and Welcome to the Community! If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉
    Don't miss out on our contests to win extra Gold and Boosters 🌟

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for Candy Crush Friends, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better :)

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimating so let me start:

So, hi everyone, I am QueenMia and just like cats, I enjoy laying in the sun, eat, be adventurous, travel and simply enjoy life. I'm in charge of the Friends Community and I'm here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around sharing news, taking part in conversations and throwing some sweet gifts from time to time. 

You might also see Xarly, Cezdiamond and Mark Hawk around. Those guys are with me and will jump in whenever it's needed. 

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - There is JustPlaying, @firebombmarkus, @Alansmart, @Joseph45, @Pummy_Raj,  LynetteChicken SlayerElsa and @Alessandro_S. You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  :3

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love (and the jelly). Let's make this place the sweetest Community for every Candy Friends lover!

Now let's crush those candies together  :3

If you're interested in joining our sweet Super Stars Team, check this out!

• SWitnun68
    SWitnun68 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi, I'm Sharon & I am completely lost. Usually I just play the games but I really like this game so I decided to join the community! 
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Hello @SWitnun68 and welcome to the community! I am here as well as others to help you navigate and get the most out of the fun here! You came at a very good time we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! What are your favorite king games?
  • Sunshine69
    Sunshine69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi 👋🏻 all you lovable happy King 👑 gamers,
    I finally made here lol 😂 
    although ive been playing all the candy crush sagas since their releases....
    I'm avidly playing on a daily basis CCFS
    Im hooked since day one absolutely love love love this game 💕💞💕💞
    Keep up all the good work peeps!! 
    I will be doing a lot of reading by the look of things.. But for now it's back to my CCFS before I say nite 🌛 and get some shut eye xxxxx
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @SWitnun68 and @Sunshine69, welcome to the Community 🤗 

You can check our Hot Topic post right here to make sure not to miss anything! 

See you around and don't forget to have fun🍒
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hello to all new community members that are introducing themselves here.  Welcome!  Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community.  Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!   You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?