🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's Break the Ice: It's Question Time!

🐳 Hi! I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm and cozy. It is a cold winter where I live in the northern part of the US (Wisconsin). I thought it might be nice to get to know each other better while we are all spending a little more time indoors.

Many jobs or schools have "ice-breakers" on their first day. These are questions, riddles, games, or little tasks designed to get people talking to each other. You learn more about the people around you. You warm up to them. It breaks the ice! ❄️❤️❄️

I am going to post an ice-breaker every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. You can participate if you would like. Answer as much as you want. Just have fun. 

The only rules are: 1) please write in English, as this is the Community's rule; 2) you can talk about a question for as long as it is open but once a new one is posted, please move on and start answering the new question. This will hopefully keep us all on the same page. 🙂

----------------

The first ice breaker question is:
"What toy did you love the most as a child? What toy did you hate?"

---------------

Thanks for reading! Big warm hugs to all of you! ❤️🐳

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?