🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Say hi to Nutcracker Pilgrim Costume!

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Thanks @Foley1362 so happy to have him.

Did you finally get him @RobinCorte, I didn’t get him right away this morning, when I first went on I got to play the Christmas event with Misty ( awesome by the way ) I closed the game and when I got back on, it was there. Maybe you can try that, I’m sure he will pop up soon 😊
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    @QueenMia
    What will happen if my reward does not show up? I spent a whole week completing the mission, next time pfr not put on this mission costume, it's giving a lot of mistake and there are many collectors who want
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @RobinCorte - try force closing out of your app and clearing your cache a cookies. Then power off for at least 15 seconds. Power back on and log back in. See if that syncs the game properly.

If not - did you complete all quests on the same device? 
  • RobinCorte
    Foley1362 said:
    @RobinCorte - try force closing out of your app and clearing your cache a cookies. Then power off for at least 15 seconds. Power back on and log back in. See if that syncs the game properly.

If not - did you complete all quests on the same device? 
    Of course it completes the quests, I have all the screen prints
    😞😞😞😞
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi again @RobinCorte - I know you have. You’ve already well documented it here.

Please force close the app like I suggested.

Second please confirm if you completed the quests “on the same device” as the storage of them is usually device specific in my experience.
  • RobinCorte
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi again @RobinCorte - I know you have. You’ve already well documented it here.

Please force close the app like I suggested.

Second please confirm if you completed the quests “on the same device” as the storage of them is usually device specific in my experience.
    yes I already did everything you asked me, only a daily reward appears, please forward my problem to admin, did not appear odus Challenger window
  • RobinCorte
    i want my costume ... i'm a collector and i love all candy crush ... i'm a fan ... i'm at the maximum level in candy crush friends and in candy jelly ... and i'm playing others too to get the max level . .. I hope I haven't spent a whole week completing the mission atoa ... I really want this costume for my collection and I don't want any missing
    😭😣😔🥺🥺🥺😟😕🙁☹️😰
  • RobinCorte
    Sorry my bad inglish
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @RobinCorte
    I also didn't get the event☹.

But dont be disappointed. You work hard and did everything you can do. It happens some time in life too but you have to move on. It makes you even stronger.  

I can understand your pain bcz I am also a collector. So forget it and try to concentrate on another challange😊.
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Mine came through finally.  Got a divine box, and the costume. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?