🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Latest Christmas Challenge

lhutchins248
lhutchins248 Posts: 19 Level 2
I completed the chocolate dunking challenge, then the stars with misty and received the pilgrim nutcracker outfit but I don’t have the side challenge my fiancé does?  I love the side challenges can you help please?  Thank you 

Answers

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    a first season of missions is over ... look to see if your game is up to date in the play store ... probably tomorrow season 2 and it will show up for everyone ... it's 1 season a week ...
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    try clearing the game cache too ... this should help ... you can also try logging out, closing the game, logging in again and joining the game
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    I completed the chocolate dunking challenge, then the stars with misty and received the pilgrim nutcracker outfit but I don’t have the side challenge my fiancé does?  I love the side challenges can you help please?  Thank you 
    Hello @lhutchins248 Welcome to our loving Community :) 

Just wondering... did you see the special icon in your game like this?  

• lhutchins248
    No, I kept waiting and waiting for it but didn’t see it so i was thinking that it was waiting til I completed the other side challenges.  I really want to play this! Love side challenges!!!
  • lhutchins248
    That’s crazy I didn’t even know that I already missed a week! Also, how do I clear the game cache?  I logged out and then logged back in and went back to day one for my daily surprises which was upsetting but I couldn’t respond to your post on my feed so I just sent t you. Message. Hope that’s ok.  I always keep my game up to date. I have the iPhone 11 Pro
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    No, I kept waiting and waiting for it but didn’t see it so i was thinking that it was waiting til I completed the other side challenges.  I really want to play this! Love side challenges!!!
    That’s crazy I didn’t even know that I already missed a week! Also, how do I clear the game cache?  I logged out and then logged back in and went back to day one for my daily surprises which was upsetting but I couldn’t respond to your post on my feed so I just sent t you. Message. Hope that’s ok.  I always keep my game up to date. I have the iPhone 11 Pro
    Hello again @lhutchins248

1) No, the event started this morning only and you have missed just one day!

2) In the screenshot I shared above, the timer is from yesterday -- did you notice "event starts in" over there?

3)  The event is divided into 4 parts -- 7 days each.  We play 1 level per day.

4) Just by logging out of the game should not affect your "Daily Bonus Reward"!!  I am not sure why it did for you!  Let me find out about it :+1:    

I am sorry, I did not understand!  Did you send me a message?

Can you tell me what version you have right now and what level are you playing?  If you check the "App Store" on your phone, you will be able to find this info.  
  • lhutchins248
    Version 1.26.7
    Level 1279.  I thought it was weird that I lost my days and went back to one for my daily rewards.

• lhutchins248
    Sorry about that, I couldn’t respond to Robin for some reason so I posted this on the discussion feed and that was the message I sent.
  • PummyRaj
    Oh! Got it!  I thought you sent me a personal message =) 

The version you have is the updated one!  Can you please tell me if you have seen that icon in your game, from my above screenshot!

Also, please post your game ID number, with the help of This LINK.  So, that I can find out what happened with your game after the update!
  • lhutchins248
    I play logged in thru Facebook so where would my game id number be found? I appreciate your help because I really want to play the challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?