🎄 A Friend-Tastic Holiday ❄️

Comments

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    caambuj said:
    Hi @QueenMia
    My holiday event is disappeared☹.
    Pls do something.
    I have completed 1st day contest and here is my screenshot.

he will appear again ... today has finished season one ... will start season two tomorrow probably ... you will see again
  • Alejandro23
    Alejandro23 Posts: 8 Level 2
    caambuj said:
    Hi @QueenMia
    My holiday event is disappeared☹.
    Pls do something.
    I have completed 1st day contest and here is my screenshot.

he will appear again ... today has finished season one ... will start season two tomorrow probably ... you will see again
    It doesn't appear for me at all...
  • helya
    helya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, I didn't get the event at all on my account.
    The game client is updated to 1.26.7 so I tried force stop + clear cache - still no event.
    My son also didn't get it and trying the same things also didn't work.
    My husband and daughter got the event on their devices.
    We tried to login with the no event accounts on the devices that got the event but still no event on the accounts!
    My account is 1267135038, my son's account is 8723868746.
    What can we do to fix this?
  • AlexisM59
    AlexisM59 Posts: 62 Pro Player 👑
    Hi helya I had to login to King Community.com and My Facebook account first  you may try that. Good Luck ! 
  • helya
    helya Posts: 2 Newbie
    AlexisM59 said:
    Hi helya I had to login to King Community.com and My Facebook account first  you may try that. Good Luck ! 
    Tried it now severl times - no luck...
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    after I passed all levels the event closed

• DLW
    DLW Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    @QueenMia I checked for updates and I have version 1.26.7.0 updated on 11/28/19 and am well beyond level 19.  I am playing on a Windows 10 PC.  My id is 6746836555.  If everyone was supposed to be able to play, I did not get it.  Can you help with this?  Thank you.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @RobinCorte I am not sure what is going on, but can you please post that in your 2100 group and tag the players you know are active in there? 

Hopefully it is an easy fix, and hopefully it hasn't happened to anyone else yet. However posting to the other members at that level might be really helpful to them if they are playing the Christmas challenge--that way they can save a level and keep the challenge until this is sorted out. 

Thank you! Let me know if that is ok. 🙂
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    I maxed out on levels in Win10 as well, i.e. 2220. The Holiday Calendar is still active in all my devices, i.e. Win10, Android and iOS. I am not sure what is going on with others' disappearing Holiday Calendar but it probably is not due to running out of levels.
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Hi all!

I got the event once again but lost all the boosters (10 lollipop, 3 stripd lollipop & 10 wrapped candy) due ro reinstallation. Played level 1 once again. But still happy for getting an opportunity to unlock special charactor/costume😊.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?