🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can anyone help me figure out how to claim the box that is on my screenshot?

paulinewalls
paulinewalls Posts: 5 Level 2
I have tried tapping it and it's not doing anything. I received the silver box on the recent quest challenge that they were having.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @paulinewalls

If you have received the Silver Reward, that means you must have received one plain Lollipop and one Striped Lollipop into your game.  If you remember your lollipop count, you can check them when you open a level next time :+1:

The gifts from Odus (Challenge) are directly added to our boosters, but we will not be able to open any Gift boxes like in other events! 

There is another Gift Box in the Map screen, a bit farther to your current level.  So, it is just a background design for the holidays.  If you remember, all the things were covered in Bubblegum when the BGT event was going on!  So, this is just like that =) 

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @paulinewalls Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

It looks like you are talking about that Green box with silver ribbon, that is placed in the bottom right corner in above screenshot?  

If so, that is just is a picture along with the other things in the map, like Lollipops, etc.,  The King Studio has decorated the game map also to look beautiful for the Holidays =)=)  

With regards to the gift about the challenge we played today, we will receive a gift after a week.  And, we will receive like that once every week for 4 weeks :+1: 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back and let me know if you have any questions... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • paulinewalls
    I actually just received that box this morning because I got a silver award from the Odis quest challenge that was held over the Thanksgiving weekend and it ended on Sunday at 6pm EST.
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @paulinewalls

If you have received the Silver Reward, that means you must have received one plain Lollipop and one Striped Lollipop into your game.  If you remember your lollipop count, you can check them when you open a level next time :+1:

The gifts from Odus (Challenge) are directly added to our boosters, but we will not be able to open any Gift boxes like in other events! 

There is another Gift Box in the Map screen, a bit farther to your current level.  So, it is just a background design for the holidays.  If you remember, all the things were covered in Bubblegum when the BGT event was going on!  So, this is just like that =) 

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you. 
  • paulinewalls
    Thank you for the assistance!
  • hkehoe
    hkehoe Posts: 1 Newbie
    On candy crush friends it wont let me claim my bubble gum rewards 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @hkehoe, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please post a screenshot of the "Bubble Gum Rewards"?  

Because, I am not very clear on the issue as the "Bubble Gum Event" is over for a while now, hence, would like to make sure what you are talking about!  And, a picture of your game can make us understand the issue better!  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Files" located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?