🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Christmas Challenge

Imbubbie60
Imbubbie60 Posts: 13 Level 2
I do not have the Christmas Challenge and would like to.  What can I do?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Imbubbie60

I have heard back from the team and they found out for you....  I am very sorry to say that the Holiday event will not be available for you this time!  I think you will have to wait till next time!!  

The reason for it is called as AB testing.  And please read about in this thread -- ANSWERS Directly from Friends' Team

Please check the 12th Question in above thread with the question I want to know why some people get the challenges and some other don't

Very Sorry for not being a big help with the issue!  Hopefully, you will receive some other nice event in your game!  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @Imbubbie60 Welcome back to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

With regards to your question, can you please check what version you have right now?  Also, did you see this below icon (where I have marked with Red arrow) in your Map screen? 

Please post back and let me know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Imbubbie60
    I did not get the icon and I am not sure how to get what version I have.  My I’d #is 1015524249.  
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Hello again @Imbubbie60

If you do not have the icon at all, you might not be in those selected players, who are receiving the Event!!  

But, let me find out from the Community Team about it as many players are complaining that they have not received the event!!

I am sorry to say that if you are in the group of players, who will not receive the event this time, the Community Team can also do nothing about it!!  

Please check if there are any updates available in your Play Store (for Android devices) or App store (for iOS devices), and if there is, install the update and reboot your device.  The event might pop-up with these steps, if it is available for you! 

By the way, which device are you using? 
  • Imbubbie60
    My app is up to date and I play on my IPhone.  Thanks for helping me and let me know please if you find out anything 
  • PummyRaj
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Imbubbie60

I have heard back from the team and they found out for you....  I am very sorry to say that the Holiday event will not be available for you this time!  I think you will have to wait till next time!!  

The reason for it is called as AB testing.  And please read about in this thread -- ANSWERS Directly from Friends' Team

Please check the 12th Question in above thread with the question I want to know why some people get the challenges and some other don't

Very Sorry for not being a big help with the issue!  Hopefully, you will receive some other nice event in your game!  
  • Imbubbie60
    Thanks for your help.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?