🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What's the deal with the disappearing jam on level 1013?

SueBee23
SueBee23 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why is jam disappearing in some squares after it's spread?

Best Answer

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Suebee23, Welcome to the community. I believe you are referring to the purple jelly. The Purple Jelly is a new type of jelly introduced in the 1000+ level. The Purple Jelly is very fluidic and it will flow down towards any open space. For a typical board that the candies are moving from top to bottom, the Purple Jelly will sink to the bottom if there are new spaces open up, i.e. after blockers are crushed. A tip for completing the Purple Jelly level, clear all blockers at the bottom of the board as soon as you can. After all the blockers are removed, go back to spread the jelly in the top part of the board. Good luck!

Answers

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Suebee23, Welcome to the community. I believe you are referring to the purple jelly. The Purple Jelly is a new type of jelly introduced in the 1000+ level. The Purple Jelly is very fluidic and it will flow down towards any open space. For a typical board that the candies are moving from top to bottom, the Purple Jelly will sink to the bottom if there are new spaces open up, i.e. after blockers are crushed. A tip for completing the Purple Jelly level, clear all blockers at the bottom of the board as soon as you can. After all the blockers are removed, go back to spread the jelly in the top part of the board. Good luck!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,347 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @SueBee23 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Did your question got answered by the detailed explanation of my friend @flew66?  Were you able to pass the level # 1013 now?

** If you have further questions or need clarification, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?