🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Video for 4 moves

rwakid
rwakid Posts: 1 Newbie
I have a problem started a few weeks ago, when I’m out of moves, usually I can watch a video and I can have extra 4 movements to finish the level, for some reason it’s disappeared and I cannot have any extra moves. Thanks. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator
    Hello @rwakid Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving this feature anymore!  When a feature stops coming to us, it usually means that the Game Studio team has moved that feature to another set players who did not have it before! 

So, we were enjoying it till now and now it is another team's turn.   Because, the King team releases all the special features, for few set of groups for a set of time!  Once our turn is done, it moves on to another group!  

Did it make sense?  Please post back if you need further clarification or assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?