👑 Jelly Queen Alert here 🍭 | Win 30 Gold bars here 🌟 | Claim your exclusive Community Avatar here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

What does this mean?

Hi
I recieved this notice saying I have collected all the characters and costumes. It them mentioned upgrading costumes. How would I do that?

Thanks

Comments

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 369 Game Expert
    Upgrade costumes?
    Hmm...
    Might it's a new feature that will appear in the next update?

Find out more about Game Experts here!

Sofia1992: A girl who loves Candy Crush Games !!! Let's make our life so sweet!

Wise Words:

'It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.' Laura Ingalls Wilder

'Life is short and it's up to you to make it sweet.' Sarah Louise Delany

“Life is sweet till a bitter reality comes and hits us! After that, if you are a strong person, life will continue being sweet!” Mehmet Murat ildan

• Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 273 Level 4
    Hey @prosenfield! 😎
    I think it's because some players have the opportunity to obtain gold, silver and rainbow (I don't know if I'm missing one) version of the basic costumes of the characters (so "upgrade costumes" is this, I suppose). But this isn't available for everyone, for example I don't have it, but for sure it will be available for everyone one day! 🍭

Mattia,
    Candy Crush Friends Saga Lover.