🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Trouble with login

Jeni_Jeynes
Jeni_Jeynes Posts: 7 Level 2
I can no longer connect via my fb account, it automatically logs me into my king community account. 

I have finished way more levels and paid a lot of money to get through those levels. 

Please help asap as it's been a few weeks and now I'm missing it on thre Christmas stuff, wish isn't fair to loyal customers. 

Thank you for reading x

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,385 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jeni_Jeynes Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

From your above post, I understood that both your Facebook account and the Kingdom account are synced together.  

Do you think the levels on Facebook are more than your Kingdom account?  Usually, it should not happen as your game progress and Gold bars will be synced together too!!  

Are you playing on 2 or more devices or just the one?  You said "King Community" account.  King Community account is different to your Kingdom account  The Community account helps you to log-in to the Community and ask questions!
    Where as Kingdom account, helps us with our game(s) progress!!

** Please post back and clarify.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Joann_Daidone
    Joann_Daidone Posts: 17 Level 2
    Im having the same problem...I cant see my facebook profile pic and facebook friends...all I see is KING's pic and KING's friends...I logged out of facebook and signed back in...nothing...I am hooked up with facebook/king...is there a way I can get this back?
  • Jeni_Jeynes
    Glad it isn't just me, I know it's their issue now. 
  • Jeni_Jeynes
    My fb account was a few hundred levels above my king account. I had to start from the bringing with it and it never gave me any of my bombs, lollies etc. 
  • PummyRaj
    My fb account was a few hundred levels above my king account. I had to start from the bringing with it and it never gave me any of my bombs, lollies etc. 
    Hello again @Jeni_Jeynes Thank you for writing back :+1: 

This is the first time I am hearing about the levels being different on King account and Facebook account!!  

Please excuse my repeated questions... are you having this issue in Candy Friends game OR Candy Crush game?  

Because you said "you are missing the Christmas stuff", I have assumed that you are talking about Candy Friends game, as there is a special event going on in Friends game!  

If you are playing the Candy Crush game, when you said King account, did you play your game on King.com OR on a mobile device?

Can you please answer these and clarify for me, so that I can provide better assistance for you?

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Im having the same problem...I cant see my facebook profile pic and facebook friends...all I see is KING's pic and KING's friends...I logged out of facebook and signed back in...nothing...I am hooked up with facebook/king...is there a way I can get this back?
    Hello @Joann_Daidone Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you tell me in which you are having this issue?  

I have seen this issue till now ONLY in Farm Heroes!  Looks like, it is affecting other games too!!  

Right now, all I can suggest you is to make sure that your Facebook account is also logged-in and not disconnected!  

I have disconnected from my FB account on my Farm Heroes game, from then on wards, I am seeing this issue!!  So, just wondering it could be one of the issues!!'

Once you both post back and confirm about the game, I can escalate this issue to that game Community Manager.  

Hope to hear from you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Jeni_Jeynes
    @PummyRaj, the game is candy crush friends. 

Thanks 🥰
  • Jeni_Jeynes
    @PummyRaj, I'm back up in the thousands on my levels now. 

Just missing all the lolly bombs etc 😥
  • PummyRaj
    @PummyRaj, I'm back up in the thousands on my levels now. 

Just missing all the lolly bombs etc 😥
    I am sorry to hear that @Jeni_Jeynes :o     

By any chance, did you delete and reinstall the game App?  If so, that would be the reason for loosing all those Lollipop Hammers!  But, if you have purchased any of them with real money, you will be able to get them back by contacting the "King Player Support Team" :+1:   

With regards to the "Christmas Event", can you please tell me which device you are using and also your game user ID number?  This link will help you find your ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening  🤗
  • Jeni_Jeynes
    @PummyRaj, 100% not uninstalled the game. I made that mistake a couple of years ago lol, won't do that again. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?