🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I can't log to my account

Options
ewanik
ewanik Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello. I am playing in Candy Crush Friends on my tablet. I created my King account via email, the same used on this community. I tried to update the   game on play store I was log out I can't log in. When I trying there is a message about connection error. Could you help me to fix it? Right now I am on 544 (though i went through some levels log out).Thanks in advance for help.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ewanik
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @ewanik
    Firstly you can not create King account from tablet. The account you created is King Community's account. Two totally different, I think you have registered the game through Community id, and now you not able to log out 😎
    Your app has been corrupted for doing this wrong way, so you have to uninstall or reset it. But as long as you've synced the game, you'll get back the levels.
    Let me know am i right ? 
  • MrsFete
    MrsFete Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How do I know if my game is synced in order to delete and restore ? I keep getting warning about a a connection server and I have not received any of my rewards for the last 8 levels 
  • Chi_Tsuen_Li
    Chi_Tsuen_Li Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello. I am playing in Candy Crush Friends on my tablet. I created my King account via email, the same used on this community. I tried to update the  game on play store I was log out I can't log in. When I trying there is a message about connection error. Could you help me to fix it? I’m over 1490 levels before

• garygraham
    garygraham Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

thanks sukanta you were very helpful

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?