🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lives

Options
Fancygirl
Fancygirl Posts: 5 Level 2
I have an account through Facebook and I could not receive lives so I created another account and I was able to get lives through that king account.  Now that account is gone and I can only access the Facebook account and I am not getting lives. Can you tell me why the two accounts are linked?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for confirming about the game @Fancygirl :+1:  

1) To answer your question about "un-linking both the accounts" --->  Only way that I know is to simply log-out of the account which you do not want to be connected with.  

Personally, while playing on Mobile device, I do not like to be linked with Facebook, because whenever Facebook crashes or any glitches with FB, there will be glitches in the game!!  And also, I have seen many complaints of "cannot connect to Internet" issue with the game is connected to Facebook.  

2) And the issue with "Lives" --->  It could be linked with the same issue that many of us are having!!  Many players are not receiving Lives and King was trying to solve that from a while!

Please go to this link (that you see in Green letters) "Issue With LIVES"   and post below details::
    1) Device the player is using to play the game;
    2) What is the App version you have right now;
    3) Are you logged in through FB or Kingdom account;
    4) You game user ID number -- you can find it through this link ---> Find my ID

Please let me know if you have any further questions.  

Keep having fun in your games!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Fancygirl A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

It looks like your Facebook account and the Kingdom account are synced together! 

You must have chosen this option while playing one of your games, as this feature is created our (the players' convenience)!  And that's the reason both those accounts are linked together!  

Hope this made sense!  If you have any further questions or need clarification, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Fancygirl
    Options
    Yes. Is there anyway to unlink them? Lol
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Fancygirl Thank you for replying back :+1: 

I have not asked you yesterday!  What game are you playing and having this issue of "Lives"? 
  • Fancygirl
    Options
    Candy crush with friends
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for confirming about the game @Fancygirl :+1:  

1) To answer your question about "un-linking both the accounts" --->  Only way that I know is to simply log-out of the account which you do not want to be connected with.  

Personally, while playing on Mobile device, I do not like to be linked with Facebook, because whenever Facebook crashes or any glitches with FB, there will be glitches in the game!!  And also, I have seen many complaints of "cannot connect to Internet" issue with the game is connected to Facebook.  

2) And the issue with "Lives" --->  It could be linked with the same issue that many of us are having!!  Many players are not receiving Lives and King was trying to solve that from a while!

Please go to this link (that you see in Green letters) "Issue With LIVES"   and post below details::
    1) Device the player is using to play the game;
    2) What is the App version you have right now;
    3) Are you logged in through FB or Kingdom account;
    4) You game user ID number -- you can find it through this link ---> Find my ID

Please let me know if you have any further questions.  

Keep having fun in your games!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Fancygirl
    Options
    That is where I got the idea to create another account because of the issues with Facebook. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?