🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🎄 A Friend-Tastic Holiday ❄️

Comments

• Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    When you don't beat a level on a day (it was too hard or no time to play) can you try that level again the next day and the day after? Or is this not possible? Can I for example only try to beat the day 3 level one time tomorrow and that is it? No chance on another day?
  • Kajai said:
    When you don't beat a level on a day (it was too hard or no time to play) can you try that level again the next day and the day after? Or is this not possible? Can I for example only try to beat the day 3 level one time tomorrow and that is it? No chance on another day?
    You get to try again every day that week until you beat it!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Kajai said:
    Hey @Kajai, yes @Alexander_ (Hi Alexander!) is right! 
    DLW said:
    @QueenMia I checked for updates and I have version 1.26.7.0 updated on 11/28/19 and am well beyond level 19.  I am playing on a Windows 10 PC.  My id is 6746836555.  If everyone was supposed to be able to play, I did not get it.  Can you help with this?  Thank you.
    @DLW, hi and welcome to the Community! 

If the event did not pop up for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Happy playing 🍒
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    QueenMia said:
    Kajai said:
    Hey @Kajai, yes @Alexander_ (Hi Alexander!) is right! 
    DLW said:
    @QueenMia I checked for updates and I have version 1.26.7.0 updated on 11/28/19 and am well beyond level 19.  I am playing on a Windows 10 PC.  My id is 6746836555.  If everyone was supposed to be able to play, I did not get it.  Can you help with this?  Thank you.
    @DLW, hi and welcome to the Community! 

If the event did not pop up for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Happy playing 🍒
     yes but I find it very unfair ... there are people who are not even dedicated and win ... I am very dedicated to the king games ... on my phone only have these ... but sometimes some events do not seem to me Even though I am dedicated ... I don't want to be disappointed ... I wish the event was for everyone.
    thank you so much for helping me on odus Challenger, I'm sure there will be a solution for this event
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    I just don't want to lose any characters ... it motivates me to keep playing
  • Kajai
    When the next week starts, can you still try to beat level from the first week, too? 
  • Kajai said:
    When the next week starts, can you still try to beat level from the first week, too? 
    Each week has something new to offer, so you won't be able to go back to previous weeks.
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
  • Kajai
    edited December 2019
    I have the same picture on the calendar as Mattia_. A mod in another thread posted this screenshot though:

Is this the reason why some people think there is a costume reward at the end of the week? Or does it say something along those lines in the book of the characters for them? Because this would explain why I don't see it. I already have the Misty as a reindeer costume. In my character book it just says something about playing Christmas levels and win candy surprises.

• Alexander_
    Alexander_ Posts: 9 Kingster
    edited December 2019
    Kajai said:
    I have the same picture on the calendar as Mattia_
    Everyone has Misty in the first week  😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?