🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(REPORTED) My Christmas / Holiday Event has disappeared

Janjor
Janjor Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2019 in Support
Hi Supporters,
I played the christmas event the first two days, but now its disappeared.
I The christmas event sign is not on my screen.
Thank you for help.

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys,

And welcome to the Community! 

👉 For those whose of you who got their event to disappear: please note that we are looking into it. In order to help us investigate we would need to know: 
    . Your Game ID - Check here how to find it.
    . What device you're playing on.
    . What is the App version you're playing with. 

👉 For those of you who did not get the event at all, it means that you won't have access to the Holiday Calendar for this time. 
    We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🍒
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Community! 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

We have noticed that this seems to have happened after the latest update (App version 1.26.7) - We believe itt is related to the fact that the new event packages need to be downloaded again after you made the update. 

Please follow these steps and let us know if that solves the issue > Clear cache and cookies from your device, then quit and restart the game (do not re-install) and play a normal saga level.

It is also important to note that this could happen in case you have been playing offline for a while - In this case, make sure to connect to internet while you are performing the steps above and give some time for the packages to download. This should help and bring the event back. 

We are also going to do some investigation on our side and see if there's a bigger problem and it would be good to know if the winter maps have disappeared for you at the same time?

Please let us know, that will help us investigate! 

Thank you 🍒 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?