🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🎄 A Friend-Tastic Holiday ❄️

Comments

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia
    Today I completed the 4th day event and got two prize box. One box was with normal rewards like boosters but from the 2nd box I got stickers for Santa Yeti. I didnt take screenshot as thought that it might be show in my scrapbook or in the event calander but there was nothing to prove that Santa Yeti was appeared. I think got 4 stickers and have to 300 stickers to win the costume. Can you bring some light on this matter?
  • caambuj said:
    Hi @QueenMia
    Today I completed the 4th day event and got two prize box. One box was with normal rewards like boosters but from the 2nd box I got stickers for Santa Yeti. I didnt take screenshot as thought that it might be show in my scrapbook or in the event calander but there was nothing to prove that Santa Yeti was appeared. I think got 4 stickers and have to 300 stickers to win the costume. Can you bring some light on this matter?
    😵 Did you complete a quest? 🤔
  • caambuj
    Hi @Alexander_
    I completed the 4th day event only like other players. It was looking like normal daily event but the prize I got realy surprized me😁.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey everyone....
    About that event, I noticed something interesting about the attemps that we have everyday so to complete that event and about their moves too.

I will explain all of you with a simple example:
    Today I played the fourth Day and I completed it (seriously, those levels are easy like piece of cake for me)
    Btw, as I said, according to my screenshots, I had only one attempt so to play that level from that event .

But as you will notice, I had 30 moves left so to complete this level (Day 4)

Now let's compare it with a player who had 3 daily attempts on that level like @JustPlaying.
    Seriously, check the screenshots that I took from his gameplay in Youtube about this event:

As you will notice, he has 3 attemps daily in this level but, one thing that surprised me was the fewer moves that he had to complete this level:

Seriously, me and him played the same level on the same Day. 
    As you will notice, I had only one attempt but 30 whole moves left to complete this panel while @JustPlaying although he had 3 daily attempts on that level, still he had fewer moves than me (only 24 moves left) .

The result is that the players who have one only attempt per day have more moves in those event levels than the others who have 3 daily attempts left.
    Wow! 
  • caambuj
    You are right @Sofia1992.
    I had only 24 moves with 3 attempt.
    Moreever there is a green box in the bottom of your screen with pic of mysty to collect 100 stickers. I didnt notice that when I was playing. I think in my game the same green box was there with the pic of Santa Yeti for which I got 4 stickers.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    First of all, I would like to thank you my dear friend @caambuj who found my info about attempts and moves so great and useful.
    Now that green box that you are talking about is actually a daily quest.
    Check the below screenshot:

As you will notice, the first quest had the green box and as you noticed, I needed to collect only 100 orange candies with Misty.
    As you play the event, you can play and daily quests together too so to unlock more and more cool things.

And I have another info about the rewards on that event:

As you will notice, you can win many cool things from that event like boosters and even and costume stickers that you might didn't get the previous Christmas (like Misty the Reindeer, Santa Yeti, Dachs the Elf and...BubbleGum Troll Angel) .
  • caambuj
    Ok may be you are right again regarding green box daily quest! But after getting 4 stickers of Santa Yeti I completed 2/3 more daily quest but didn't receive any stickers of Santa Yeti.
    Whether stickers is directly attached with holiday event in my case I dont clear about this. 
    I am tagging @PummyRaj for more clearification.
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2

Sofia1992 said:
    As you will notice, you can win many cool things from that event like boosters and even and costume stickers that you might didn't get the previous Christmas (like Misty the Reindeer, Santa Yeti, Dachs the Elf and...BubbleGum Troll Angel) .
    Yeah! I don't have this costume yet.  :)
    I have the other three already, so it is nice there is at least one new costume for me in this event.
  • caambuj
    Hi @Kajai

Yaah! It is confirmed that Bubble Gum Troll Angel is coming😊.

Keep the place ready for a new member in your scrapbook😁.
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited December 2019

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?