🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Christmas Around the World

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
edited December 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Perhaps you never wondered how other countries celebrate this holiday?  I never did until this year.  I did some googling and found some interesting facts that I would like to share with all of you.  I am going to enlighten you with some culture from our Superstars’ countries.  In addition, I found some very, very interesting information on the culture in Barcelona so I will be sharing the Barcelona culture too.

Let’s read how Australia, UK and India celebrate Christmas here.

Please feel free to add your country's culture here.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    @Spinnifix asked me to help her add her country's culture to this message.  You can read it below.

Before breakfast I was with my thoughts on the Christmas market of my city. I thought that you could implement it here.

https://www.sachsen-fernsehen.de/mediathek/video/vorfreude-auf-den-chemnitzer-weihnachtsmarkt/

The Christmas market consists of: dining stands - stalls - mulled wine stalls.

There are also events: musical - fairy tale performances and jugglers with fire.

I assign it to:

Fruit & Hazelnuts = Candy Crush

Cookies & Christmas cookies = Candy Friends

Mulled wine = candy soda

Fire / Fireballs = Papa Pear

We also have sheep in the small enclosure at the Christmas market. = Farm Heros

To the developers a Fantie to implement.

We in Germany always say: there are no limits to the imagination. 

I hope that it came across understandable. If not, then I would have to talk to Lola_Pop!

I wish a lot of fun with joy in the implementation and best regards from Germany

Peggy from Chemnitz

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?