🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

First to 50?

wozziewoo
wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
By my figuring there are currently 49 different characters/costumes available.  However, I don't know if there's anyone that actually has every single one available.  I do believe that there are many of us that have between 45 & 48.  So the question is who will be the first to obtain 50 different character costumes & what will it be?  Also, if you are missing any costumes, which ones?

Comments

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    Hi, @wozziewoo! 😎

I can tell you that I currently have 47 characters and costumes. I'm missing 2 costumes, Galaxy Yeti and Tiffi the Footballer. 🙃

What about you? 🍭

P.S. I think that the 50th costume will be Bubblegum Troll in angel version.
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    There's no doubt that's no doubt that's a good chance for the 50th overall.  I'm more curious as to what your indivual 50th costume earned will be.  This could be much tougher as it's likley to be something new that we haven't heard about yet.

As for me I'm at 45.  Missing Turkey & Soccer Tiffi, Santa Yeti & Eagle Odus.  I was hoping to get Turkey Tiffi this past week but, alas it wasn't made available.  Hopefully, I will be getting Santa Yeti soon, as I was only about 15 or less segments away from earning it last year when it disappeared on me.  I should have been able to get Soccer Tiffi, as I played & was on the winning team, but it was never offered to me.  Eagle Odus was a pop up challenge & while I complete all my quests every day & finished enough to qualify, Odus Challenges aren't available on Windows 10, which is how I mostly play.
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
    46 here...i miss tiffi thanksgiven, tiffi soccer player and odus eagle
  • tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    I have 44 characters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?