🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Doesnt give me n option any more

Options
gingermiles68
gingermiles68 Posts: 2 Newbie
I use to get the option when id lose my life during a game, to watch an add, and get 5 more moves. But now it doesnt give me that option any more. Why not? Was nice to have that option. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,756 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @gingermiles68 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the option of "Watching Ads" for extra Lives and extra moves! 

Unfortunately, these are special test features that are provided by the King Studio to a group of players once at a time.  Once our turn is done, those special features are moved on to another set of players!  That is the reason you must not be receiving these features any more!!  

Hopefully, you will be added to the test group again and will be able to watch those useful videos again!

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if you need further assistance OR clarification.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I have also lost the extra moves opportunity. More annoying than that is not being able to reset the game board without losing a life. Please, please, PLEASE!!!! Restore the reset feature now!! 
  • WTFK
    WTFK Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Once again some **EDIT: RUDE** is going to decide which games we must play, many losers. Bring reset back or I don’t spend another dime. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?