🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 30 Gold bars with the Holiday Season Friends!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Nice that the player had asked for it. Since I did not know how the players get these events. Could check your link. There I was able to comment on it. That's nice. And helpful.
    @PummyRaj
    @Pummyraj
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 

As @Spinnifix said, the event won't be available to everyone this time around. If the event did not pop up for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Also, for any issue with the game, please do not post here on the contest, but go to our Support instead. 

Thank you and happy playing 🍒
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenMia

That was just an interest in general. I have it, yes and I like it very much. I like this saga in general. She is different and helpful. I prefer this as Jelly. I would like to continue to be present at the event, that I can move forward !!! Is everything alright, thanks

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @QueenMia - such a wonderful event and so many rewards - I'm certainly having a lot of fun.  I do have a question - what about those people like @RobinCorte who might already have some of the characters that you get by completing a level?  Should they post a screen shot showing they completed the level (even if it isn't a picture of the character - since they may already have it)?
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenMia

I did not unlock any in the 6th days. Are all still working? What does that mean for me?
  • AlexisM59
    AlexisM59 Posts: 62 Pro Player 👑
    I love the Holiday Calendar it's very Awesome to be playing with All You Awesome Friend's ! Good Luck To You All ! 
  • AlexisM59
    AlexisM59 Posts: 62 Pro Player 👑
    I loved meeting All the Holiday Friends and My Buddy Odus, I Absolutely Adore Owls and Odus is a Handsome Feller !
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    I completed this week's Holiday Event. Since I've already gotten the Misty reindeer costume, I didn't receive any special reward.
    So, here's my screenshot of the finished event!
    Thanks, @QueenMia!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?