🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 30 Gold bars - Who is your favourite characters!

Comments

• Namie_Belonio
    Namie_Belonio Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, I would like to say that my favorite character is Yeti, I feel like everytime I use him the level is more easier to overcome ❤
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Olivia the octopus and the nutcracker are my favorite characters
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    @QueenMia my favourite character is Dachs.  He makes me smile he is so cute and I love his dances when you win a level.  On a strategic standpoint my favourite is Rachel.  Who doesn't like 4 color bombs or coloring candies activating at the same time. 
  • lynnz218
    lynnz218 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My favorite is the Yeti, because he likes to blow up things!🤣🤣
  • Elena_zapata2020
    Elena_zapata2020 Posts: 56 Level 3
    My favorite is Dexter because I help him collect candy and he gives me gifts every time I win
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Those are great theories @Sofia1992.
    I must say that Tiffi has a little bit of love in her heart from Nutcracker along with her other friends as well. 
    I know she wants to save the Candy World, but why not saving it together, with love?

Nutcracker will do anything to woo Tiffi. 
    He will help her helping the players with levels (I wish there was a feature like that lol), take her around the Candy Kingdom, crack nuts open for her, and try to dance with her. 
    He might even try to take Tiffi out at night to see the shining stars in the sky ✨and maybe Odus may come and take them away up high to Dreamworld while they were asleep like in Candy Crush Saga. 🌙

He will do his best to try to protect the one he loves the most, whether BGT tries to gum her, or when Pretzella tries to saltify her and the entire Candy Kingdom. 
    Sometimes Tiffi would just help him out on some occasions like if he accidentally fell in soda and can’t stay afloat, she would have  to dive in to rescue him in a hitch.
    Now imagine if Tiffi had to give him the 😙 of life. D’awww, that would be cutie! 🙃 She would try to stick her head out close to try to get her lips reach his. (She’s not actually trying to kiss him, I’m sure you’ve heard of it before 😉) But just as she was about to do it, he suddenly woke up, sawing that she was trying to give him a long kiss. Very charming for him. But Tiffi was still trying to help, that’s what she always like to do. 😊

Like my mini, made-up story? Let’s raise awareness to @Sofia1992 ‘s little Nutcracker tribute. Show some love to our dear friend. He really deserves it ❤️ 🙌

• SusanT2009
    SusanT2009 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yeti is my favorite one. My second is the unicorn. 
  • boldfield77
    boldfield77 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My favorite is Misty!
  • fa72
    fa72 Posts: 5 Level 2
    My favorite is yeti.
  • JulaJulka
    JulaJulka Posts: 3 Newbie
    My beloved is definitely Yeti ...... has something magically festive in himself
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?