🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(REPORTED) My Christmas / Holiday Event has disappeared

Answers

• lisapisa
    lisapisa Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, I haven't gotten a Christmas event at all. My mom and brother have it but I don't. I was about 100 pts away from getting my reindeer unicorn costume too and it's completely disappeared from my game altogether. It just doesn't exist anymore. I was hoping to get her by Christmas :( I'm so disappointed and upset. It's ridiculous 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Ok this is getting ridiculous. My Christmas event is gone again just like the BGT which I only got to play 4 days of. I'm tired of not being able to enjoy playing the special events,they are the most fun. I've done all that clearing the cache and turning it off and on,that doesn't work. Please fix these bugs. 
    Hi there @Sweatherby - Can you let us know when it disappeared exactly (when you passed a level, when you reopened the game, etc)? Also, what's your game version at the moment and device? These details would help us investigate.

Thank you very much! 
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
    QueenMia said:
    Ok this is getting ridiculous. My Christmas event is gone again just like the BGT which I only got to play 4 days of. I'm tired of not being able to enjoy playing the special events,they are the most fun. I've done all that clearing the cache and turning it off and on,that doesn't work. Please fix these bugs. 
    Hi there @Sweatherby - Can you let us know when it disappeared exactly (when you passed a level, when you reopened the game, etc)? Also, what's your game version at the moment and device? These details would help us investigate.

Thank you very much! 

My is 1.26.8 and the event does not appear ... already cleared the cache about ten times
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
    I apologize for posting a lot about this ... but I'm very worried ... I don't want to miss any events and time is ticking by
  • toriann13
    toriann13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    My Xmas event disappeared yesterday and I have tried your suggestions above and it has not came back. Help!
  • Enafets8166
    Enafets8166 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello,

I don’t have access to the holiday calendar event 
    My user ID is 9730204621
    Thanks a lot for your help 
  • Janjor
    Janjor Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello @PummyRaj,
    thank you  for your suggestions, but nothing worked. No christmas event.
    My UserId is 5395092000.
    Thankyou for help
  • natmor70
    natmor70 Posts: 35 Level 2
    I missed out on thanksgiving and now the christmas one , I uninstalled app and then logged back in and it was finally there , then when i logged back in again it had disapeared i cleared cache and cookie and history and still no christmas quest my Id is : 1060851211 thank you 
  • Shishmis
    Shishmis Posts: 4 Newbie
    hello, i dont have a chrismas event, why ¿

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?