🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is it telling me I am not connected to the internet I’ve had this problem for months now

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Luccia3174 and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem.  I have has a similar problem in the past. The games tend to be fairly sensitive and want a strong an steady connection to the internet so even if you are connected and can do other things (like read ad send email), the game may not believe it is connected.

The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) and then start it up again.  If that hasn't corrected the problem, then, if you are playing via Facebook,  you need to see if you can disconnect your game from Facebook.  If you can do that, then try temporarily deleting Facebook from your device.  Restart your device and restore the Facebook app and then reconnect the game thru Facebook.

However - if you cannot disconnect your game from Facebook or King.com because it says there is no internet connection - then I am afraid the only way to correct this problem is to de-install and re-install the game - but remember - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

You can also send a request to player support (https://soporto.king.com/contact) and make sure you provide your player ID# (https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest)

but I am afraid they may tell you the same thing - that you may need to de-install and re-install the game to clear up the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?