🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I have a problem with level 414

Options
Kweenie
Kweenie Posts: 1 Newbie
im only a few moves away, I run out of moves and opt to watch a video. It plays the jumaji trailer then crashes. This has happened twice in a row and it’s very frustrating when you have a couple of the power balls on the board and only two or three block to remove. Who do I complain to?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @Kweenie and welcome to our friendly community.  The option to watch ads is not a regular feature enjoyed by everyone and you are part of a group of people testing this particular feature.  I am sorry to hear that you are having problems watching the ads and I have a few suggestions that may help:

The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) for at least 10-15 seconds and then start it up again. 

Also - please see the information provided below by my fellow superstar @P@PummyRaj.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,721 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @Kweenie, A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  This is the place you give your complaint and I will take more details about the issue, then inform into the Friends Community In-Charge, so they can look into it :+1: 

Is this freezing issue is happening only with the "Jumanji" trailer or any other Ads too? 

If it is with this particular Ad, please provide me below details::
    1) The device you are using to play the game;
    2) Version you have right now;
    3) Your user ID number which you will find through this link Find my ID

** Please post back the details by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?