🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Holiday calendar level gift box

GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
OK guys! The last 2 days, when I played the Holiday Calendar event, I didn't get to open my gift box. I'm talking about the box that comes up on the game board, NOT the box for finishing that day. The box that pops up at the start of the level.
I thought yesterday was a fluke, but it happened today, too.
Can you do anything? 
User ID: 1956240001

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @GranBarb - I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.  Those boosters that you get are very nice and I can understand why you would be upset that you didn't get them.  The gift box that appears after you have successfully completed the daily holiday calendar event should just automatically open and give you the boosters.

Have you ensured you have the latest version of the app, cleared your cache and then closed the app and waited at least 10-15 seconds before restarting it again? 

I have brought this to the attention of the CM, but they are currently away from the office on a long 3 day weekend.  Thank you for your patience.  
  • GranBarb
    edited December 2019
    @bearwithme, yes, I've done all of the things you suggested. To no avail.
    For the record, it happened again - just now. Didn't get my gift box after finishing the level.
    And, it's called: "Level Rewards".
  • bearwithme
    I’m so sorry to hear that @GranBarb. They have experienced a few glitches with the new Calendar event. I have brought it to the attention of the CM. Hopefully we should hear something this Monday. I will get back to you then. 
  • bearwithme
    Hello @GranBarb - if you force close your app you should see a gift box from the CM because you missed some.  I hope that you receive all the boxes/boosters this week.  If you are still having problems - please tag me here and I will see what I can do. 😊
  • GranBarb
    @bearwithme, it happened, AGAIN, earlier when I completed the first Holiday Event for this week. With Yeti.
    I'm going to the game, now, and force close it. See what happens.
    Thanks for all your help! 
  • GranBarb
    @bearwithme, thank you so much for all your help! 
    It's still happening. Yesterday, level 2/7 with Yeti, I got no prize box - at all!
    I've done everything that you have suggested, and then some. Am I the only one having this problem?
    Should I just keep count for the week & then message you? Or, just every couple of days, like I have been... 
    I don't want to be a pain in the keister (sp?). But, sure, I want to get all my prize boxes. And, for the record, I called it a "Quest Reward", when it's really a "Level Reward".
    Thank you, again! 😩
  • bearwithme
    I have not seen other people mentioning this particular problem @GranBarb. Did you get Christmas Misty at the end of the first week or did you already have that outfit?  Can you take a screenshot showing no reward?  When you start the level does it show the gift box being placed inside the game board?
  • GranBarb
    @bearwithme, I already have Christmas Misty (& Christmas Yeti, too). I didn't think to take a screenshot of the end of the level. And, yes, it shows the gift box at the start & on the game board. 
  • bearwithme
    I will bring your issues up with the CM again and it would really help if you could include a screenshot or two. Showing the gift on the board then showing the finish but no gift. 
  • e_nemesis22
    e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
    @bearwithme,
    hello, I just had the same problem Grandbarb is having. I played day 1 of week 5 Superstar level and after successfully finishing the game, I did not get to open the level reward. I’ve been playing everyday since this event started without any issues until today. 
    I’m wondering since I don’t have the Olivia character (wasn’t chosen to play that event) that’s the reason I didn’t get to open my rewards? Since it looks like she’s the character for week 5
    Hopefully you can help. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?