🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Christmas event

RobinCorte
RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
a week ago the Christmas event appeared for me to pass a level a day for a week ... I completed the 7 days and soon after the event was over and gone ... I did everything and it does not appear ... I I completed the first week and I want to complete the rest of the seasons

Acount ID

Comments

• RobinCorte
    my christmas event appeared a week before launch day ... i completed all 7 days and now it's gone
  • RobinCorte
    edited December 2019
    yes i received the gift with orange bow ...
    but the event came to me on 10/25
    this screenshot was taken on Sunday before the event disappeared

@Foley1362
    @PummyRaj
    @QueenMia
    I marked you here because this is the screenshot I'm talking about ... it seems that my account is having problems😥

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    Don't worry Robin Corte, the Community Team will take care of the issue.  Be positive and hope for the best! 🤩

🍭🍭🍭
  • RobinCorte
    Mattia_ said:
    @RobinCorte how could you do 7 levels if we are just on day 3 (level 3)?
     the event appeared a week earlier for me ... I completed it and now it's gone
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,531 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @RobinCorte

QueenMia has reported about this to the Studio, yesterday itself when you have posted in other thread.  

The Studio team are looking into it and we will bring you the news as soon as we have any!  

Until then, I request you to be patient and wait to hear from somebody, and not make anymore posts about this!  

Hope this made sense and Thank you for understanding 🤗
  • RobinCorte
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello again @RobinCorte

QueenMia has reported about this to the Studio, yesterday itself when you have posted in other thread.  

The Studio team are looking into it and we will bring you the news as soon as we have any!  

Until then, I request you to be patient and wait to hear from somebody, and not make anymore posts about this!  

PummyRaj said:
    Hello again @RobinCorte

Thanks
  • viscocent
    viscocent Posts: 14 Level 2
    Hi my event cendar is missing some how, i had it in my phone but now its missing, i hope it isnt the devs selecting players from noty or nice like santa, lol. Well normally i just need to restart the game or if not play another level of candy crush then it will appear but now its not, is it finished? I mean the event?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?