🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1822 freezing

Medilion
Medilion Posts: 3 Newbie
I have had this same issue twice now
i start level 1822 with all three boosters active. Playing with Dachs character. The boosters do their thing. Send a fish, break some items under a cookie then change some other colour to green. Then I get the hint to merge the two colour bomb things
once all this happens I can’t move any items.
i can’t do anything so lose a life!!!

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Medilion To avoid this issue happening to your game make sure to keep updating your app and device to the latest version, also clearing up cookies and cache normally help too 🤗
  • Medilion
    Medilion Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thank you for replying but please use what I have sent to diagnose a clear bug in the app.
    My device and app are and were fully up to date and cookies and cache are irrelevant.
    I develop software for a living and know how hard it is to test every scenario. However bugs can still creep into the system and when a customer gives me specific information on how to reproduce that bug I at least attempt to reproduce the bug for myself, and if I see it take steps to fix it
    It is possible this bug only affected my unique situation but it is more likely that this is something waiting to bite other users in the future

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    I just experienced this issue myself. I had two boosters going--friendly charge and coloring candy. I was playing with Dachs the Elf. Both times the boosters deployed but did not make the board unplayable. The board froze however. The bottom of the screen continued to work. I could still pet Dachs, choose a lollipop, and also choose the quit screen. I have screenshots except for the quit screen as that is timed and I didn't want to give up just yet.

I had no other choice though and ended up losing two lives. Probably a good thing those were my last two or I may have been tempted to try Dachs one more time without the Elf. This was before I came here and saw this post.

I have played this level several times now with Nutcracker, including today with the boosters going and no issues. I believe I played Dachs before with no boosters going but now I can't remember. 

Everything up to date and restarted and cleaned. Playing on iphone6s, iOS 13.2.3, game version 1.26.7. I am relatively certain this is a bug on this level and therefore tagging @QueenMia to report to studio. Thank you so much!

Here is one try. You can see Dachs rolling over after I petted him. Board is playable. I can't move though. 

I can choose a lollipop but I can't use it.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Thank you for reporting this @Medilion @wafercookieflippers I will forward this issue to the studio, but keep in mind no one at the studio until Monday, so please bear with me.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    That's absolutely fine. I didn't expect anything to happen today or even tomorrow since I know QueenMia is busy. Thanks for following up with me @mysticalmysty=)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?