🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I dident have Friends holiday calendar what should i do???

Options

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Nouri and welcome to our friendly community.  I am so sorry to hear that you do not have the holiday calendar event.  Unfortunately not everyone received this event.  Have you checked to make sure you have the latest version of the app, cleared your cache, forced closed the device you are playing on (for at least 10-15 seconds) and then restarted your device and reopened the app?  If you have done all this and still don't have the event then I am afraid you are in the small group of people who didn't receive the event.
     The games developers have said: "the most important way to learn about whether and how our players enjoy different features and events we make for them is to do what we call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events 😕 But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!"

So I am sorry if you don't have this event but there are more wonderful things coming so hopefully you should get to participate in the next event.

• Nouri
    Nouri Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    Thanks for you answer
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options
    You are welcome @Nouri.  Can you please click on the 'accepted answer' if you feel I have answered your question?  Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?