🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I don't have the Xmas event!

Options
Kittysaurus
Kittysaurus Posts: 3 Newbie
My game is showing a general Xmas theme, but I don't have access to the actual event or calendar. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, I cleared cache a few times, still not there.

Please fix this so I can play the Xmas event! My user ID is 1450098275

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hi there @Kittysaurus , and I wish you a warm welcome to the Support Section of our beloved Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'm very sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting the Xmas Event in your game! :(

I would like to ask if you have recently powered off/restarted your device? 🤔

I personally had to turn my device off for about 5-10 minutes, and then when I turned it back on I got the Xmas Event in my game ;)

Please let me know if that helps you, but if not then we'll try something else :)

Looking forward to hearing back from you, and hopefully assisting you with this issue! :3
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Kittysaurus A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Since you have provided your game ID number in a different thread already, I have escalated the issue in your game to our Friends Community In-charge!  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/272474/i-have-no-advent-calendar-despite-updating#latest

But, please do follow the trouble-shooting steps suggested by my friend @SeraphicStar, in above message.  

If they work out and you get the event in your game, please post back and let us know.  I will remove your ID from the list of our Community Team.  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply to our posts.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • Kittysaurus
    Kittysaurus Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I tried restarting and it hasn't helped :(
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for getting back and updating us @Kittysaurus :+1: 

Since I have already submitted your game user ID to the team, you need not to worry about it. 

I will soon get back to you with any update they give us! 

Talk to you then!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?