👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why I did not get the update?

Comments

• hoji
    hoji Posts: 16 Level 2
    why my update was not installed?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,631 Candy Moderator
    Hello @hoji A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community - Candy Friends section :) 

I will need more details about the issue to better understand it please!!

1) First of all, what game are you talking about?  (2) What version do you have as of now? 

(3) How did you know that the "Update" was NOT installed?  Did you see a pop-up message that said "could not install the Update" or something like that? 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • hoji
    sorry because my english is not very well but i have candy crush friends.i don't know my game is which version.my level is 1339 and i live in iran.next the disconnection internet in iran my update was not installed before that whould installed and i played bubble gum levels and help me to provide my levels with  rewards of that.i download the last update but when i want to installed this message sended to me from my phone that app(update) was not installed
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @hoji

First of all, Thank you very much for confirming that it is Candy Friends game!  And No problem at all if you cannot speak good English.  I will ask more and more questions and find answers from you to help with the issue.  So, no need to worry about that :+1: 

With regards to the issue in the game:: 
    1) When we are installing the "new updated version" -->  It is a must that we have a strong internet connection!  There must be some disturbances or connection must have been weak, and hence, the update installation failed!!  

Try this:  Go to a place where you are sure that there a strong internet connection or WiFi ---> Force close the App --->  Clear the cookies / cache ---> Shutdown your device for few minutes and restart it --->  Now, connect to internet and open your App Store or Google Play Store  --->  Find the App and check if there are any "Updates" available (do not click on Open) --->  If you see any, install them.  Now, your game should be all set! 

I have not understood what you said about "Bubblegum" levels!  Were you not able to collect all the prizes because you were out of time?  OR the event disappeared before the end date? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening =)    
  • hoji
    thanks for your answer and your help.bubblegum disappeared before the end date and don't come back again after my problem
  • PummyRaj
    Got it @hoji :+1: 

Can you please give me your game user ID number?  This link will help you find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Thank you =)
  • hoji
    yes.my ID  is 
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Hello @hoji

Thank you very much for posting your ID.  And I will inform about this issue to the Friends Community In-charge and ask for help.  You will have to be a bit patient please, because they are all busy with the current Holiday event issues.  

Hope this made sense!  Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =)
  • KingMahdiBehzadi
    KingMahdiBehzadi Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)
  • KingMahdiBehzadi
    KingMahdiBehzadi Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?