🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(REPORTED) Second week of holiday calendar error "out of move" without playing

Answers

• stamastheclamas
    stamastheclamas Posts: 1 Newbie
    1344498395, same problem. Had booster the changed one of the starting pieces to a different color. "Out of moves" on the first move!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @stamastheclamas A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that your game is also having issues with this glitch!!  Thank you for providing your game ID number.  

The team will need the game version you have right now!  Please let me know if you need help to find it!  If you are using Android device, please check my above comment on how to find it!    
  • Agula
    Agula Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hey, I have a small question, I had missions from the beginning went through all levels well until today. In the morning the problem, as in most people, I had a bonus at the start and jumped out that there were no moves. In addition, in the afternoon I was updated for the Thursday update and shows me that I did not participate so I can not fight at the last stages. It goes to fix it back.
    Version of the game the latest update from 5 12 2019
    User ID 1120081217
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Hello @Agula Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English :+1:  

Very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Thank you for posting your user ID number.  Can you also post the version you currently have?

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back your reply.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Agula
    I think the status returned before the upgrade, but I'm not sure because I can't check. I think so after today's task because it appears again as failed. I hope that somehow fix it because I love this game and I would not want to lose the opportunity to win by problems with the game
  • Agula
  • Tscharlie
    Tscharlie Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have had the same issue. Started today calendar challenge with a free boost which has been placed on top and after this boost has been placed no further move was possible and the game has been finished automatically  with "no moves left" :-(

My ID is  7250148086... Playing on mobile Android
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Tscharlie Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Our Friends game In-charge has already reported this issue to the Studio and they are looking into it :+1: 

Thank you for providing your game ID number and the device details.  Can you also write what version you have right now? 
  • Tscharlie
    Tscharlie Posts: 3 Newbie
    @PummyRaj  My Version is 1.27.5  (updated 5.12.2019)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?