🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(REPORTED) My Christmas / Holiday Event has disappeared

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,624 Candy Moderator
    toriann13 said:
    My Xmas event disappeared yesterday and I have tried your suggestions above and it has not came back. Help!
    Hello @toriann13 Welcome to the Candy Friends section! 

Unless you provide me your game user ID number, I cannot send the complaint to the game In-charge!!  If you do not know how to, here is the link to find your ID 
    This link will help you find your ID number  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Thank you for posting back!  Talk to you soon :)
  • PummyRaj
    lisapisa said:
    Hi, I haven't gotten a Christmas event at all. My mom and brother have it but I don't. I was about 100 pts away from getting my reindeer unicorn costume too and it's completely disappeared from my game altogether. It just doesn't exist anymore. I was hoping to get her by Christmas :( I'm so disappointed and upset. It's ridiculous 
    Hello and Welcome @lisapisa

Please post your ID and I will send that request to check into the info!  Here is the link to find your ID number

Can you please provide your game user ID number, so that I can find out from the team whether you are added to the list of the players to play the event?  

This link will help you find your ID number  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Thank you very much for providing your ID number @natmor70 @Enafets8166 and @Janjor
    I have sent your info to our Friends Community In-charge. 

We will know in few hours whether you have/will receive the event or not for this time!!  
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys,

And welcome to the Community! 

👉 For those whose of you who got their event to disappear: please note that we are looking into it. In order to help us investigate we would need to know: 
    . Your Game ID - Check here how to find it.
    . What device you're playing on.
    . What is the App version you're playing with. 

👉 For those of you who did not get the event at all, it means that you won't have access to the Holiday Calendar for this time. 
    We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🍒
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    My calendar just disappeared. Had this problem with BGT as well.

My User ID: 10392764071

• lisapisa
    lisapisa Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    PummyRaj said:
    lisapisa said:
    Hi, I haven't gotten a Christmas event at all. My mom and brother have it but I don't. I was about 100 pts away from getting my reindeer unicorn costume too and it's completely disappeared from my game altogether. It just doesn't exist anymore. I was hoping to get her by Christmas :( I'm so disappointed and upset. It's ridiculous 
    Hello and Welcome @lisapisa

Please post your ID and I will send that request to check into the info!  Here is the link to find your ID number

Can you please provide your game user ID number, so that I can find out from the team whether you are added to the list of the players to play the event?  

Hi this is my ID number 9964393110

• lisapisa
    lisapisa Posts: 3 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    Hi guys,

And welcome to the Community! 

👉 For those whose of you who got their event to disappear: please note that we are looking into it. In order to help us investigate we would need to know: 
    . Your Game ID - Check here how to find it.
    . What device you're playing on.
    . What is the App version you're playing with. 

👉 For those of you who did not get the event at all, it means that you won't have access to the Holiday Calendar for this time. 
    We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

I hope that clarifies but let me know if you have more questions!

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🍒

If this is the case then how do I get my reindeer costume back?? It completely disappeared :(:(:(:(:( 

• Harma
    Harma Posts: 5 Level 2
    ID NUMBER : 1220780528

• stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3

QueenMia

Have not got back my calendar, is there hope before the week has passed?

• kwack
    kwack Posts: 1 Newbie
    Mine disappeared after 4 days

User ID 10165093512

Platform PC running Windows 10

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?